Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Smizzy

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For some reason we are like 750 posts away from our biggest day here ever. I have to get the kids to bed but by all means PLEASE keep arguing about this. I would appreciate if we could set some kind of records today.

Maybe someone can wake up BZ and make a Woody Johnson joke in the NFL forum as well. If needed we can get Madmike back in the baseball forum for the last hour or two of the day. Should do the trick.

Keep posting people! :)

If you really wanted to break that record,you could always unban TX.

That'd get at least 750 "Re-Ban PatsFanTX" posts

I'm more mad at the reasoning behind it. I didn't know I was doing anything wrong negging 128. Apparently I was breaking the rules of this 'system;.:roll:

It's ok little buddy, we're in a live and learn society these days. and apparently that is just what happened to you guys. it's not permanent, and if I were you I would try and become JN's first ever poster to over come that astounding minus rep you have. that would be quite a feat. and if you can't, maybe I'll give you your rep back for Christmas.

It's ok little buddy, we're in a live and learn society these days. and apparently that is just what happened to you guys. it's not permanent, and if I were you I would try and become JN's first ever poster to over come that astounding minus rep you have. that would be quite a feat. and if you can't, maybe I'll give you your rep back for Christmas.

Then maybe I'll take it away again like the Grinch.

I am. I very glad you won't ever regain the ability to neg rep anyone. It makes me very happy.

It's too bad...you were having so much fun.

Fun? It was work that needed to be done. Now someone else will do it. I'm glad I won't have to go through the trouble anymore. Thanks for the rep.

I doubt it will happen. Since Smizzy neg rep bomb I've actually recieved 3 more neg reps.](*,)

Thanks to Barton, Thor99 and JGB for that BTW.

Its based on post counts,or maybe rep,which seems to directly correlate with having an assload of posts, Unless you're Marko.

I'm apparently in the hall of fame and don't have that many posts for the time I've been here. Granted, you have way less, but still. It's all part of the rep though.

Archived