Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Smizzy

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm apparently in the hall of fame and don't have that many posts for the time I've been here. Granted, you have way less, but still. It's all part of the rep though.

Well clearly that must mean you're a rep whore, whereas I'm just, ya know, the regular kind of whore.

That's right, I brought it back to Buttless Chaps!

You know, if Max really wants to drive post counts up today all he has to do is have someone start a Bring back TX thread. Those are always good for a couple of hundred posts.

Speaking of the devil.

Thank Smizz for that one. Lol

If you really wanted to break that record,you could always unban TX.

That'd get at least 750 "Re-Ban PatsFanTX" posts

You know, if Max really wants to drive post counts up today all he has to do is have someone start a Bring back TX thread. Those are always good for a couple of hundred posts.

Speaking of the devil.

Thank Smizz for that one. Lol

Ahem ;)

Lurker was 5,000x more deserving than 128

You were about 200x more deserving

All I did was neg rep someone who I deserved to be neg repped. A lot.

Like Max said, he is annoying and he never shuts up about BB. So what's wrong with neg repping him as much as possible???

I went against some 'system' which I didn't know about and still don't have a ****ing clue about.

So it's deserved that I now have the reputation of the worst poster on JN?? Right, whatever.

All I did was neg rep someone who I deserved to be neg repped. A lot.

Like Max said, he is annoying and he never shuts up about BB. So what's wrong with neg repping him as much as possible???

I went against some 'system' which I didn't know about and still don't have a ****ing clue about.

So it's deserved that I now have the reputation of the worst poster on JN?? Right, whatever.

You're not gonna win, that's like arguing with a police officer about a speeding ticket. It's not going to get you out of it. The best thing you could have done was apologized and promised that it was just a temporary lapse in sound judgment and that you would never do it again.

Wouldnt he be repping himself?

By the way, this was one hell of a long read to get to the end you know.

He figured it out enough to leave me a good rep, and yeah this was a pretty long read through but it was worth it. This is a great thread. It has my vote as thread of the year so far.

He figured it out enough to leave me a good rep, and yeah this was a pretty long read through but it was worth it. This is a great thread. It has my vote as thread of the year so far.

It was a good read yeah, but I missed replying to a bunch of posts in my haste to reach the summit. Too lazy to go sifting through the pages now. LOL

Archived