Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Smizzy

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You neg repped me for talking up Chad Pennington once you bastard.;-)

You deserved it. The only talking up about allowed on here is when you talk up about either Mike Nugent, Justin Miller, Leon Washington, Nick Mangold, Thomas Jones, Kerry Rhodes, Darrelle Revis, David Harris, Jerricho Cotchery or Kellen Clemens. Thats it.

;-)

You deserved it. The only talking up about allowed on here is when you talk up about either Mike Nugent, Justin Miller, Leon Washington, Nick Mangold, Thomas Jones, Kerry Rhodes, Darrelle Revis, David Harris, Jerricho Cotchery or Kellen Clemens. Thats it.

;-)

Especially these two. Miller for team MVP!

no, being christmas and all, i am in a giving mood. You never know, i might read more DMC blabber and get upset, lets just concentrate on the good. You have more rep. :)

Gray is when the dude that gives it to you has such a low rep that it doesn't count for enough points in either direction. Cooliojets did that to me...so i killed him.

Ive got grey rep twice, the last one was from RyanLeaf16 who was someones alter ego but I cant remember who it was now. Ive never given out any neg, Im saving my first time for the right person.

Wow. I don't like reputation at all actually. But I just read this comment left for lurker

nO YOUR REP IS **** AND YOU CAN'T NEG REP ANYONE. I READ MOST OF THE REP COMMENTS YOU LEFT FOR OTHERS...NOW I OWN YOU. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE MOTHER****ER

Wow. Lurker does leave a lot of people negative comments and people complain about it often. Payback truly is a bitch (apparently).

Wow. I don't like reputation at all actually. But I just read this comment left for lurker

nO YOUR REP IS **** AND YOU CAN'T NEG REP ANYONE. I READ MOST OF THE REP COMMENTS YOU LEFT FOR OTHERS...NOW I OWN YOU. WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE MOTHER****ER

Wow. Lurker does leave a lot of people negative comments and people complain about it often. Payback truly is a bitch (apparently).

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that was either DieHard or 128.:rl:

POTWN.

I made the thread on how Lurker would negative rep you if your opinion is different than his, for example: He HATES 128, so I said in a thread that 128 makes me laugh with his big brother stuff, and Lurker gave me 5 negative reps in a row for me sticking up for 128? Good, im glad people got tired of his B.S.

POTWN.

I made the thread on how Lurker would negative rep you if your opinion is different than his, for example: He HATES 128, so I said in a thread that 128 makes me laugh with his big brother stuff, and Lurker gave me 5 negative reps in a row for me sticking up for 128? Good, im glad people got tired of his B.S.

He also gave you neg rep because he knew who you were. trith be told if I'd have found out earlier I would have done the same DWC.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that was either DieHard or 128.:rl:

Yeah right, my rep is WEAK! Plus, I give out alot of positive rep when I get a chance and I guess you can only give acouple REP's per day

Trust me, it wasnt me, but when I seen his REP today I started to crack up for the simple fact he trys so hard to negative rep others into red.

Yeah right, my rep is WEAK! Plus, I give out alot of positive rep when I get a chance and I guess you can only give acouple REP's per day

Trust me, it wasnt me, but when I seen his REP today I started to crack up for the simple fact he trys so hard to negative rep others into red.

Then it was surely 128.

max neg repped me last year for being funnier than him the previous year. It was hard, but I held back a lot of wit & musings in 07 so the neg repping would stop.

well it has but now he tells everyone I suck as a poster. my plight is awkward. thanks for listening

Archived