Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Smizzy

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lurker once neg repped me for predicting something incorrectly. But its okay, we all know he's the resident asshat, and he knows it too. ;-)

If people got neg repped every time they got a prediction wrong, how low do you think JonE would be?

POTWN.

I made the thread on how Lurker would negative rep you if your opinion is different than his, for example: He HATES 128, so I said in a thread that 128 makes me laugh with his big brother stuff, and Lurker gave me 5 negative reps in a row for me sticking up for 128? Good, im glad people got tired of his B.S.

How did you like the series of neg rep that I gave you?

Wrong answer. Say hello to UtahGangsta and Lurker while you're down there.

Only 6 teams have less...03-25-2008 03:56 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifJake Long to the Jets...03-25-2008 03:56 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifFavre yet to file...03-25-2008 03:55 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifOnly 6 teams have less...03-25-2008 03:55 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifHave You Been Neg...03-25-2008 03:55 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifRed Sox and A's in Japan03-25-2008 03:54 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifHave You Been Neg...03-25-2008 03:54 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifMcFadden: MERGED03-25-2008 03:54 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifBills Writer Attacks...03-25-2008 03:53 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifOnly 6 teams have less...03-25-2008 03:53 PMThor99.MERGED03-25-2008 03:52 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifOnly 6 teams have less...03-25-2008 03:51

Sad

Come on, turn your rep back on. I'll be good. I promise.

The fact of the matter is this... Just about everyone on this site has a life, has a job, a wife and kids... Lurker, wow, he negative reped my 4 times, EVERYONE else has given me ALOT of good rep for the posts I make on this site. It took you less than 5 mins to hit me with like what? 40 negative rep's? Who cares, its simple as 1-2-3, I just turn my rep off and let you have fun doing nothing. Your a real "Man" Thor, Im done with you, have fun using your hand and mouse

The fact of the matter is this... Just about everyone on this site has a life, has a job, a wife and kids... Lurker, wow, he negative reped my 4 times, EVERYONE else has given me ALOT of good rep for the posts I make on this site. It took you less than 5 mins to hit me with like what? 40 negative rep's? Who cares, its simple as 1-2-3, I just turn my rep off and let you have fun doing nothing. Your a real "Man" Thor, Im done with you, have fun using your hand and mouse

You're done with him???

What are you going to ban him????

LOL, he can do alot more than give you neg rep.:rl:

Yep. It's sad that you were banned for being an idiot, yet decided to come back.

Come on, turn your rep back on. I'll be good. I promise.

can't you guys just share a drink of Louis XIII from the puddle off the floor and shake hands?

scrappy.jpg

I'm lazy too. I don't go out of my way for anything.

If I do something, it takes alot of effort and its warranted.

Ill actually be the bigger man over the internet and just walk away and let you do you because im gonna do what I do and just enjoy life, talking about sports is a way to relax for me when im doing nothing. I could care less about "Fighting" With someone over the internt, at the same time- Its easy to put 2 and 2 together, I can tell you enjoy it, have fun

I have a serious question!!! If someone does not care about fighting with someone over the internet than why would they care about internet reputation? This is an important question!!!!

Turn on your rep so I can neg you. Patsiebeeeyatch.

You should give him his rep back, he's a good poster.

Considering I went into his Rep last night as seen he has neg repped eveybody on this board multiple times and has only pos repped Marko....I took his rep from him so he can't abuse his rep powers anymore.

Payback is indeed a bitch.

Neg rep this Lurker :Dadd:

I'm not giving him anything but a dose of his own medicine. Hope it's tasty!

Considering I went into his Rep last night as seen he has neg repped eveybody on this board multiple times and has only pos repped Marko....I took his rep from him so he can't abuse his rep powers anymore.

To be fair, Marko is the best poster on the site.

I aint giving him nothing but a dose of his own medicine. Hope it's tasty!

LOL, he pos repped me.

I'm just sayin he shouldn't be punished for neg repping the likes of 128 and DWC.

Archived