Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Smizzy

I agree, he's one of my favourite posters on this place. The guys he's gone after with Neg Rep have mostly deserved it.

How do you know? Are you Lurker? Than you don't have a god damn clue what you're babbling about...I personally think you just like the sound of your voice.

Please don't comment on things you have NO CLUE about.

• Upvote 1

How do you know? Are you Lurker? Than you don't have a god damn clue what you're babbling about...I personally think you just like the sound of your voice.

Please don't comment on things you have NO CLUE about.

I have much more of a clue than you think.

Ever heard of PM's???

I still don't get this entire situation. He Neg Repped someone ? And Smizzy gave him the consequences ?

Lurker neg repped me like 10 times...then told me I was the only one,that he doesn't neg rep others for nothing. I checked his rep folder and guess what?

49 pages of neg rep he has left for others....

some of his comments...

" your poll sucks and Pennington is the best QB on the team "

"whore"

" do you ever post except lame mocks? "

" you little bitch "

" I've been here much longer than you have, I have more posts, and oh yeah, I'm smarter than you as well. Choke on that. "

" your arguments make no sense, you're stubborn, and you're a mockery "

This is just off 1 of the 49 pages of rep he has left for others. He sounds like such a swell guy and OBVIOSLY all these comment were justified.

Funny thing is...none of these comment were to jetsrule128 . The kid did nothing but abuse the rep system.

I gave him a dose of his own medicine and TOOK HIM OUT of the rep game all together.

Lurker neg repped me like 10 times...then told me I was the only one,that he doesn't neg rep others for nothing. I checked his rep folder and guess what?

49 pages of neg rep he has left for others....

some of his comments...

" your poll sucks and Pennington is the best QB on the team "

"whore"

" do you ever post except lame mocks? "

" you little bitch "

" I've been here much longer than you have, I have more posts, and oh yeah, I'm smarter than you as well. Choke on that. "

" your arguments make no sense, you're stubborn, and you're a mockery "

This is just off 1 of the 49 pages of rep he has left for others. He sounds like such a swell guy and OBVIOSLY all these comment were justified.

Funny thing is...none of these comment were to jetsrule128 . The kid did nothing but abuse the rep system.

I gave him a dose of his own medicine and TOOK HIM OUT of the rep game all together.

Who were they directed at then???

DWC???

Toon???

List of posters Lurker has neg repped for the Irishman...just 1 of 49 pages mind you.

Green Jets & Ham

Anskyruben

nyjunc

afosomf

Jepser Strombold

Rick3425

Blackout

BP

JetNation

Not to mention from looking at his rep history...he has targeted a couple posters and neg repped EVERY comment they made this month.

WHo the **** does that? He won't be doing it anymore....no matter how hard you lobby for me to "give back his rep"

List of posters Lurker has neg repped for the Irishman...just 1 of 49 pages mind you.

Green Jets & Ham

Anskyruben

nyjunc

afosomf

Jepser Strombold

Rick3425

Blackout

BP

JetNation

Not to mention from looking at his rep history...he has targeted a couple posters and neg repped EVERY comment they made this month.

WHo the **** does that? He won't be doing it anymore....no matter how hard you lobby for me to "give back his rep"

For some reason, that seems like a POTWN in my eyes

• Thumb Down 1