Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Smizzy

Only 6 teams have less...03-25-2008 03:56 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifJake Long to the Jets...03-25-2008 03:56 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifFavre yet to file...03-25-2008 03:55 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifOnly 6 teams have less...03-25-2008 03:55 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifHave You Been Neg...03-25-2008 03:55 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifRed Sox and A's in Japan03-25-2008 03:54 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifHave You Been Neg...03-25-2008 03:54 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifMcFadden: MERGED03-25-2008 03:54 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifBills Writer Attacks...03-25-2008 03:53 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifOnly 6 teams have less...03-25-2008 03:53 PMThor99.MERGED03-25-2008 03:52 PMThor99.reputation_neg.gifOnly 6 teams have less...03-25-2008 03:51

Sad

POTW nom! and more neg rep for posting rep comments!

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
List of posters Lurker has neg repped for the Irishman...just 1 of 49 pages mind you.

Green Jets & Ham

Anskyruben

nyjunc

afosomf

Jepser Strombold

Rick3425

Blackout

BP

JetNation

Not to mention from looking at his rep history...he has targeted a couple posters and neg repped EVERY comment they made this month.

WHo the **** does that? He won't be doing it anymore....no matter how hard you lobby for me to "give back his rep"

Maybe you can give him his rep back for secret santa in December if he behaves himself.

What you guys don't see...

each page has 22 rep comments on it...49 pages worth

22 x 49 = 1078 rep comments left

out of the 22,I have seen no more than 4 postive comments left on any one page...

so 5 x 49 = 245

out of his 1078 rep comments only 245 of them were positive...half of them went to Marko Cavka.

So whats that?

1078-245= 833 Neg reps in less than a year.

Doesn't sound like he is abusing the rep system much,does it?

What you guys don't see...

each page has 22 rep comments on it...49 pages worth

22 x 49 = 1078 rep comments left

out of the 22,I have seen no more than 4 postive comments left on any one page...

so 5 x 49 = 245

out of his 1078 rep comments only 245 of them were positive...half of them went to Marko Cavka.

So whats that?

1078-245= 833 Neg reps in less than a year.

Doesn't sound like he is abusing the rep system much,does it?

Marko and Lurker, sitting in a tree......

Here is something odd...I just looked at the rep comments lurker has recieved in the past month...

the first 2 pages....have 26 pos reps from Irish Jet to Lurker

Something you wanna share with us?

It was called the 128 coalition.

We neg repped 128 and pos repped each other to make up for the neg rep 128 sent back our way.

Worked out well, for me at least.:lol:

It was called the 128 coalition.

We neg repped 128 and pos repped each other to make up for the neg rep 128 sent back our way.

Worked out well, for me at least.:lol:

Oh...so the both of you were abusing the rep system. Gotcha :winking0001:

What's a rep thread without a comment from Gladys Kravitz?

[

Dude, I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings - being the biggest proponent of rep and all......but, yeesh, you'd think you would have other things to worry about......

MessinWithSasquatch_2-full.jpg

Oh...so the both of you were abusing the rep system. Gotcha :winking0001:

:bwahaharoll:

Gotcha,,a real Dad knows how to trap..

I remember getting my 2 boys apart when somethin bad happened years ago,,I had little JGBs upstairs and JGB was outside..

I told little JGBs that his brother just told truth (which he didnt) and If he came clean his punishment wouldnt be as bad..

JGB tells story to this day how my back was to window and his brother was facing window,,JGB was outside waving frantically mouthing 'I didnt squeal'..

He KNEW what I was gonna do and he KNEW little brother would cave,

He caved...JGB got his arse nailed

Dude, I'm sorry that it hurts your feelings - being the biggest proponent of rep and all......but, yeesh, you'd think you would have other things to worry about......

MessinWithSasquatch_2-full.jpg

I just spit my water out. Gladys made a funny.

:rl:

Go get him SmizzMeister! Bite his rep like a pitbull, once you bite, dont let go-Show that Irish mick how it feels

Dude, seriousy WTF???

How the hell has this guy not been banned already, how many more chances does he need???

You are the last person I'll be taking **** from DWC!!!

Archived