Have You Been Neg Repped For No Reason?

Smizzy

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BTW, can I point out that while I'm getting killed for picking on 128, the same people seemed to find it funny (so did I) when PDM came up with a sig showing 128 get blown to pieces, which by the way 128 wanted removed.

Good point. I recommend that you and Lurker send your pics to PDM so he can do an animation of you being bombed with little red squares.

BTW, can I point out that while I'm getting killed for picking on 128, the same people seemed to find it funny (so did I) when PDM came up with a sig showing 128 get blown to pieces, which by the way 128 wanted removed.

Are you picking on my favorite poster? (Panzer). WTF does that have to do with anything? it was a cartoon joke, it's what he does very well. and everybody knows this. stop distracting from your guilt and take your caster oil like a man. :Nuts:

Have you received neg rep and felt victimized? I know how you feel.

If you would like some positive rep please post in this thread who neg repped you and how it made you feel.

:beer:

If you haven't been neg repped for no reason then there is something wrong with you!

My favourite part of neg rep is reading the "witty" profanity laced comments that are left in the comments section.

Want to know the only times I neg rep someone? I neg rep someone if they either blatantly ignore the rules (ie: Jetsrule128. I've neg repped him a few times for creating other threads about Big Brother when Max specifically created that one thread only. That is the only time I neg rep him, I think.), unjustly personally attack someone (whether me or someone else, I don't care), or post something just to piss you off or bring attention to yourself because you're a little attention whore (Now this example is from a while ago, but I neg repped JGB for making the thread where he faked a PM asking him to come back to TGG, shortly after he had been banned. He obviously never got such a PM and he was just bringing attention to himself, if he wasn't he would've just accepted or denied the PM instead of making it public. This almost started another board war. And then I found it funny when he neg repped me back and told me to mind my own business. Ah, hypocrites. Can't get enough of them).

I apologize if I have given any unjustified neg reps, I try not to neg rep bomb people. Sometimes I accidentally neg rep someone, but normally I pos rep them back as soon as possible. I just thought I'd share this, I have nothing better to do.

Are you picking on my favorite poster? (Panzer). WTF does that have to do with anything? it was a cartoon joke, it's what he does very well. and everybody knows this. stop distracting from your guilt and take your caster oil like a man. :Nuts:

It was joke which IIRC 128 didn't find very funny. In fact I'm pretty sure he wanted it removed.

And no Panz is probably my fave poster on this site (United fan) and I found it hilarious.

But the point remains, how is what I did to 128 and worse than what he did???

I am not sure what rep is for actually. But some of the comments were bad. REALLY bad. Lurker had some really nasty ones especially. Just not cool to talk to anyone like that imo.

I agree. Look at the rep that's been left for me. It's really bad.

No, the worst poster on this place is kobe24jets and you follow every one of his posts by placing a hickey on his ass.

Rep was more fun when you weren't the one getting picked on, eh? Karma is cool.

The evidence just keeps racking up, irishjet IS KOBEJETS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!

lurker is a big baby. he neg repped me for something a while back (don't remember what), and he whined like a bitch when I gave him one neg rep back. you both turned your rep off after being dunked in the red, which is gutless if you're going to keep neg repping somebody. you should be able to take it if you're going to dish it out. if you don't like it, practice what you preach. it's just rep..lol

:rl:

yeah, and I positive repped you a dozen times to make up for it.

I don't care about being neg repped. Where did I whine about what Smizzy did? If he wants to abuse the rep system by giving 40 neg reps to people, fine. I really don't care.

For some reason we are like 750 posts away from our biggest day here ever. I have to get the kids to bed but by all means PLEASE keep arguing about this. I would appreciate if we could set some kind of records today.

Maybe someone can wake up BZ and make a Woody Johnson joke in the NFL forum as well. If needed we can get Madmike back in the baseball forum for the last hour or two of the day. Should do the trick.

Keep posting people! :)

For some reason we are like 750 posts away from our biggest day here ever. I have to get the kids to bed but by all means PLEASE keep arguing about this. I would appreciate if we could set some kind of records today.

Maybe someone can wake up BZ and make a Woody Johnson joke in the NFL forum as well. If needed we can get Madmike back in the baseball forum for the last hour or two of the day. Should do the trick.

\

I will personally commit to half those posts if you throw some positive rep my way ;)

It was joke which IIRC 128 didn't find very funny. In fact I'm pretty sure he wanted it removed.

And no Panz is probably my fave poster on this site (United fan) and I found it hilarious.

But the point remains, how is what I did to 128 and worse than what he did???

Panzer was dealt with accordingly. He wanted to do one for April Fools that was very bad. Luckily I caught wind of this in time and put a stop to it.

Right PDM? :rl:

LOL Check out the Lakers Warrior vBookie thread. Talk about records.:lol:

Someone should tell Nyjet10 that his faglanders aren't making the playoffs. Hey, I'm trying!

Someone should tell Nyjet10 that his faglanders aren't making the playoffs. Hey, I'm trying!

They aren't. Someone should start a CP vs KC debate in the football forums again. Start a few draft DMC threads. Those two threads alone should be good for like 10 pages. Especially if Ecrub is around.

yeah, and I positive repped you a dozen times to make up for it.

I don't care about being neg repped. Where did I whine about what Smizzy did? If he wants to abuse the rep system by giving 40 neg reps to people, fine. I really don't care.

OK..I invited a new poster here (Bugeater) who you decided to neg rep him a second time with the comment ''EAD'' just because he was having a blast getting under your skin. that aint right dude, but I got a good chuckle out of it. :lol:

Awww....pooor Wurker.....does baby need a baba?

You're the one crying, not me. I don't care. I just said if you want to see some really bad stuff, look at the stuff that DWC and Smizzy left for me.

Like I said, I don't care about my rep.

Like I said, I don't care about my rep.

Considering you left more rep comments than any other poster on JetNation(95% negative) I highly suspect you're full of ****.

I guess you won't "Lurk" around neg repping anyone anymore.

Archived