Red Sox and A's in Japan

DieHardJetsFan

Wow, I been watching this game since 6:00 A.M, it's 7:53 right now, 6th inning and the A's are up 2-0... All I can say is this, it feels weird watching baseball this early but it's fun, instead of a hot dog and some sunflower seeds, I had me some eggs and toast, lol

I have a crazy feeling that the Rays will have a better season than this Red Sox team, the Rays have an exciting lineup with Crawford and Pena with a great pitching staff led by the 3 starters in Kazmir, Garza and Shields

Wow, I been watching this game since 6:00 A.M, it's 7:53 right now, 6th inning and the A's are up 2-0... All I can say is this, it feels weird watching baseball this early but it's fun, instead of a hot dog and some sunflower seeds, I had me some eggs and toast, lol

I have a crazy feeling that the Rays will have a better season than this Red Sox team, the Rays have an exciting lineup with Crawford and Pena with a great pitching staff led by the 3 starters in Kazmir, Garza and Shields

Rays will be fun to watch..but they're not overtaking the Sox this year....or the Yanks...but a 3rd place finish isn't out of the question.

what time did the game actually start in japan??

I believe they said a little after 7 P.M

Its the 10th inning now, the Red Sox are up 6-4 but the A's have a runner on first with 0 outs, I still have faith in the A's lol, but chances are the Red Sox will start the season 1-0

Game over, Red Sox win 6-5.

Good game but its just sad how the A's ruined a chance to tie the game with bad base running

yea that does suck but what can you say it is the first game of the season so you gotta expect to see some stupid mistakes like that this early in the season

yea that does suck but what can you say it is the first game of the season so you gotta expect to see some stupid mistakes like that this early in the season

Yeah, I agree but I dont care if it's game one in the regular season or game 7 in the playoffs... I wanna see the Red Sox lose every game

Wow did the Red Sox steal this lucky win. The game should've been over if it wasn't for the Oakland baserunner. Granted I only started watching when I woke up during the 7th inning, but Oakland should've won that game.

Oh well, that just happens to be the luck of the Red Sox that they've had since October 2004.

Oh well, that just happens to be the luck of the Red Sox that they've had since October 2004.

Luck is a residue of design. I would have thought you'd learned that by now; the only time people complain about a team being "lucky" is when they are a winning team. Why do you think so many Jets fans have called the Patriots "lucky" ever since 2001?

This is a running gag, right? You don't actually believe Tampa can finish higher than third, do you?

Fourth is far more likely.

Exactly. Kazmir on the DL, Longoria sent to AAA. The Rays are 2 years away from being a real threat.

Doesn't matter who's starting for them, they have no middle relief.

Juan Salas, Dan Wheeler, Gary Glover, Trevor Miller and Al Reyes should do just fine, these middle relief pitchers are ALOT better than what the Rays has ever had, lets not forget that we have never had a closer like Percival.

Archived