Manny Ramirez is on pace to hit 600 RBI

Blackout

Crapelbon is a joke, maybe he needs to think of a new face to intimidate the other team, because the other players are finally realizing that Crapelbon is a joke.

Papelbon is a joke?

His two seasons as a closer-

72 Saves

ERA around 1.40

159:28 SO:BB Ratio in 126.2 innings.

You can really say that after one game? What about when Giambi is batting .400 after the first two weeks of the season every single year... lol

Yes, I can say that. He dedicated his entire off-season to going full bore into working out and is now saying he wants to play 6 more years. The Sox have a couple options on him, but knowing Manny he will want a new contract. He is usually a slow starter, but watching him today, he looks like he is going to have a bounce back season.

Papelbon is a joke, btw? You can tell THAT after one game? Actually, he is one of the best closers in the game and has 2 world series rings. Poll the GMs of the league and I bet the majority would take him as their closer.

You can really say that after one game? What about when Giambi is batting .400 after the first two weeks of the season every single year... lol

Do yourself a favor and look at Manny's career stats as compared to the Giambino. Manny's a freak.

So let me get this straight..

The Sox will play two regular season games in Japan. Then they will play 3 exhibition games against the Dodgers and then restart the regular season against Oakland ?

Selig is brilliant :P

Yanks did the same thing a couple of years ago.

It's a tough way to start a season.

So let me get this straight..

The Sox will play two regular season games in Japan. Then they will play 3 exhibition games against the Dodgers and then restart the regular season against Oakland ?

Selig is brilliant :P

Is it okay to use the word "RETAHDED" now? :)

Papelbon is a joke?

His two seasons as a closer-

72 Saves

ERA around 1.40

159:28 SO:BB Ratio in 126.2 innings.

Let me just say it this way instead. I don't like the guy, I don't like the way that he thinks he intimidates other players with that phony ass face he gives the batter before pitching the ball, and the fact that he gives that face and thinks he intimidates batters makes him a piece of crap.

Let me just say it this way instead. I don't like the guy, I don't like the way that he thinks he intimidates other players with that phony ass face he gives the batter before pitching the ball, and the fact that he gives that face and thinks he intimidates batters makes him a piece of crap.

It's just as silly as Petitte's "Lurch" face.

He makes a face so he's a piece of crap? Tad judgemental, dontcha think?

I love how you think I know nothing about baseball.

Crapelbon is a joke, maybe he needs to think of a new face to intimidate the other team, because the other players are finally realizing that Crapelbon is a joke.

This pretty much proves it.

Archived