The 'What would you rather have' Thread

SouthernJet

A smart girl with average looks or a smokin' girl that barely made it out of high school after a summer of post-graduate studies......

some of us have both, smart and hot ;)

BUT if I didnt , I would choose smart girl/avg. looks

A smart girl with average looks or a smokin' girl that barely made it out of high school after a summer of post-graduate studies......

Well my girl is pretty (In my eyes) And she is also real smart, but I would have to say a smart girl with average looks because once you love someone, looks aint everything

I have one...

DWC, Lurker, or IrishJet?

Well my girl is pretty (In my eyes) And she is also real smart, but I would have to say a smart girl with average looks because once you love someone, looks aint everything

I have one...

DWC, Lurker, or IrishJet?

Dur, the answer is obvious.

Tom Shane

:)

Which ones better in bed?

:rl:

Did u see 'How I met my Mother' last night?

Brittney Spears had a small role as a dumb blonde secretary,,wel lat end of show, Barney, knowing she is dumber than dirt hits on here by saying 'Hey do u want to get a cup of coffee with me? But first we need to stop by my apartment to see if my bed got fixed. It was broke and I need to test it before I pay'

Spears , shoots back "OK, but if your bed is fixed can we have sex on it first, then go for that cup of coffee"

give me iron mike. you'll get cornholed a lot more than once in prison for 2 years.

what would you rather have: one arm substantially shorter than the other (think one adult arm, one baby arm) or a 2 inch pecker (erect)?

Thor99 tried the 2inch pecker and said it sucks...I'll take the one dead baby arm.

Would you rather have lazy eye or a lisp??

give me iron mike. you'll get cornholed a lot more than once in prison for 2 years.

what would you rather have: one arm substantially shorter than the other (think one adult arm, one baby arm) or a 2 inch pecker (erect)?

this is a no brainer. i'd go for doubling the size of my penis :mrgreen:

lets get this on a little more upbeat track

raquel welch in her prime or eva langora in her prime

this is a no brainer. i'd go for doubling the size of my penis :mrgreen:

POTW and condolences to Mrs. Joewilly

POTW and condolences to Mrs. Joewilly

me and joewilly are playin homerun derby here.

to answer smizzy's question: give me the lazy eye. i'd rather have to explain a lazy eye to chicks than have to explain away a lisp to dudes.

to answer joewilly's: raquel. she's of legendary status. eva is butt ugly sans makeup.

what would you rather have: grow an anus on your forehead or grow balls on your chin?

When having Thanksgiving dinner for first time with wifes 20 relatives:

Rip a huge fart and then say 'I think that may cut into the smell of the turkey', OR Get into a huge fight with wife at table where she says you suck in bed'?

me and joewilly are playin homerun derby here.

to answer smizzy's question: give me the lazy eye. i'd rather have to explain a lazy eye to chicks than have to explain away a lisp to dudes.

to answer joewilly's: raquel. she's of legendary status. eva is butt ugly sans makeup.

what would you rather have: grow an anus on your forehead or grow balls on your chin?

whats the difference? (thpoken with a lisp)

I ain't playin anymore. I'm finding this thread to be too self revealing

oh damn, they are both disgusting..but i guess balls,,you could wear a michael jackson mouth hankerchief,,u could wear one with the anus., but u would still smell the stink,,

BUT, ,for that truly disgusting choice I give you:

applausefh2.gif

oh damn, they are both disgusting..but i guess balls,,you could wear a michael jackson mouth hankerchief,,u could wear one with the anus., but u would still smell the stink,,

BUT, ,for that truly disgusting choice I give you:

applausefh2.gif

Imagine going the entire day smelling balls?

Archived