Espn's Top 64 Recievers

MagicBizkit87

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfl/insider/news/story?id=3309135&action=login&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl%2finsider%2fnews%2fstory%3fid%3d3309135

32. Laveranues Coles

New York Jets

Coles isn't big (5-11, 193), but he is as tough as they come and the Jets' quarterbacks rely on him to get open. Coles has elite deep speed, but with the Jets' difficulties in pass protection and Chad Pennington's suspect arm strength, he hasn't been able to use these talents as much as expected. That could change with Kellen Clemens behind center and a revamped offensive line.

39. Jerricho Cotchery

New York Jets

He has a good feel for finding soft spots in zone coverage and can set up his defender well with his exceptional body control. He has steadily improved and his yards per catch was a career-high 13.8 yards last season. While his average was up, he is not a burner and will struggle to consistently stretch the field. The Jets' offensive line should give him more opportunities next season, but his ceiling is a No. 2 wideout.

I wouldn't say "fast" more like quick!

The man was supposively clocked in the 4.2s, but he's never played to that speed. Now he has that toe problem, so I don't expect it, but even when he was younger.....

Still a real good player, but if he's your #1, your passing game is never going to be dynamic.

How!?

Because I'm a genius.:lol:

Nah, I just copped on from the way he started so many pointless threads and bitched about every little thing. I asked Sperm to check it out and it was him.

I also noticed he signed up the day after the last DWC profile was banned.

Because I'm a genius.:lol:

Nah, I just copped on from the way he started so many pointless threads and bitched about every little thing. I asked Sperm to check it out and it was him.

I also noticed he signed up the day after the last DWC profile was banned.

Someones a little slick. ;)

Archived