Quinton Groves And Wr Mario Urruita Work Out For Jets

MagicBizkit87

Two College Prospects Work Out For Jets

added on 03/25/2008 11:12 AM According to the Boston Globe, the New York Jets worked out DE/OLB Quentin Groves from Auburn University. Groves, 6'3", 259 lbs, is one of the best defensive ends in the upcoming draft. In his last NCAA season he recorded 38 tackles (23 solo) with 3 sacks for minus 25 yards, seven stops for losses of 34 yards and led the league with 23 quarterback pressures. Groves is projected to be drafted in the first round.

Also, the Gang Green have reportedly had WR Mario Urrutia in for a workout. Urrutia, 6'6", 232 lbs, is a raw prospect but would be an interesting choice due to his enormous size for a wide receiver. He also has workouts scheduled with the Browns and Steelers and is projected to be drafted in later rounds.

Two College Prospects Work Out For Jets

added on 03/25/2008 11:12 AM According to the Boston Globe, the New York Jets worked out DE/OLB Quentin Groves from Auburn University. Groves, 6'3", 259 lbs, is one of the best defensive ends in the upcoming draft. In his last NCAA season he recorded 38 tackles (23 solo) with 3 sacks for minus 25 yards, seven stops for losses of 34 yards and led the league with 23 quarterback pressures. Groves is projected to be drafted in the first round.

Also, the Gang Green have reportedly had WR Mario Urrutia in for a workout. Urrutia, 6'6", 232 lbs, is a raw prospect but would be an interesting choice due to his enormous size for a wide receiver. He also has workouts scheduled with the Browns and Steelers and is projected to be drafted in later rounds.

Groves is a beast. Stats is **** when it comes to this player. He can get after the QB thats all i need to know he'll be a force in the NFL. I like him. but not with the #6 pick

LOL this douche NEVER posts anything about football but the second I start posting all of a sudden he has an opinion, which shockingly is to bash me...

This is golden.

I understand that is is a message board full of opinions, but just because YOU state that XXX player is "garbage", and don't proffer anything of substance to substantiate that claim with your original premise, we are supposed to take it is gospel?

Who have you ever drafted that turned out to be an NFL prize?

That is what I thought.

Excuse me if I don't take everything that you say and treat it as silver lined nuggets from the Gods. Your reputation on this board has a history as it relates to personnel evaluation, and let's just say that history is not sterling.

Neither is mine.

But stop acting as if you are some God's gift to evaluation.

This is golden.

I understand that is is a message board full of opinions, but just because YOU state that XXX player is "garbage", and don't proffer anything of substance to substantiate that claim with your original premise, we are supposed to take it is gospel?

Who have you ever drafted that turned out to be an NFL prize?

That is what I thought.

Excuse me if I don't take everything that you say and treat it as silver lined nuggets from the Gods. Your reputation on this board has a history as it relates to personnel evaluation, and let's just say that history is not sterling.

Neither is mine.

But stop acting as if you are some God's gift to evaluation.

I wasn't really saying anything about my evaluation ability, I was saying you're a douche for parachuting into a thread you know nothing about and have no point on to bash me.

No, you just were coming off as the owner of this site, telling people when and where they should respond. Come to think of it, Max, doesn't do that.

For the benefit of others, I will end this here.

Again. You're allowed to make any posts you want. I also have the right to call you out for how much of an a-hole you are. You wouldn't know Urrutia if you ran into him on the street. The ONLY reason you posted in this thread was to take an unprovoked shot at me.

Archived