6th pick in the first round....Matt Ryan?

Would it really be a shocker if the Jets picked Matt Ryan? I mean, Chad is done and the jury is still out on Clemmens. I have not really seen Ryan play. What do you draft guys think about him? Is he a good QB prospect? He has the size and the tools.....

to say i would be stunned would be putting it lightly, not in a bad way, just really surprised. I'd prefer we give KC another year to play, and take a QB late in the draft. I'm still pretty high on Brennan, i like his quick release and accuracy, i think he could be a definate sleeper.

to say i would be stunned would be putting it lightly, not in a bad way, just really surprised. I'd prefer we give KC another year to play, and take a QB late in the draft. I'm still pretty high on Brennan, i like his quick release and accuracy, i think he could be a definate sleeper.

There's 1 benefit and 1 benefit only to drafting Brennan.

It means CHad Pennington doesn't have the weakest arm on the team.

his arm didn't look that weak when i saw him play. I understand that is the knock against him, and obviously i wasn't there with the radar gun on his passes at the combine, but he looked like he has a strong enough arm...

maybe not, i only saw him play about five times.

his arm didn't look that weak when i saw him play. I understand that is the knock against him, and obviously i wasn't there with the radar gun on his passes at the combine, but he looked like he has a strong enough arm...

maybe not, i only saw him play about five times.

It's hard not to be impressed by his #s. However, his release is low, and when he played against elite competition, he was embarassed. Part of that could have been his supporting cast, but he was abused.

It's hard not to be impressed by his #s. However, his release is low, and when he played against elite competition, he was embarassed. Part of that could have been his supporting cast, but he was abused.

When he played against Georgia, his OT's got ran over. They got, as you said, embarassed to no end. It was very clear that neither Hawaii's O nor D line belonged anywhere near an elite bowl game.

It's sort of the the same reason Kellen gets a pass in my eyes, he had no line to work with, making it vitually impossible to succeed.

When he played against Georgia, his OT's got ran over. They got, as you said, embarassed to no end. It was very clear that neither Hawaii's O nor D line belonged anywhere near an elite bowl game.

It's sort of the the same reason Kellen gets a pass in my eyes, he had no line to work with, making it vitually impossible to succeed.

In my eyes, when you step onto the field, you NEVER get a pass. Sure, I can minimize something a little, but NEVER a pass... I hear what you're saying, but he didn't handle the pressure well either.

No, Brennans arm is not that weak. It's actually really strong.

You probably at the Senior Bowl were he had dropped 23 pounds (because of an illness appparently). On that occasion he really struggled throwing and it's no wonder why.

Then at the Combine he shows up at 208lbs (185 at Senior Bowl) and apparently was the most impressive QB in the throwing drills.

Also watch some game film of him, you'll realise that he has way above average arm strength.

The thing that concerns me most about CB is his mechanics (the sidearm motion), he needs to really develop both his footwork and motion to make it at the next level.

Acuuracy and Arm strength are not a problem for him though, I wouldn't mind taking a shot on him late.

No, Brennans arm is not that weak. It's actually really strong.

You probably at the Senior Bowl were he had dropped 23 pounds (because of an illness appparently). On that occasion he really struggled throwing and it's no wonder why.

Then at the Combine he shows up at 208lbs (185 at Senior Bowl) and apparently was the most impressive QB in the throwing drills.

Also watch some game film of him, you'll realise that he has way above average arm strength.

The thing that concerns me most about CB is his mechanics (the sidearm motion), he needs to really develop both his footwork and motion to make it at the next level.

Acuuracy and Arm strength are not a problem for him though, I wouldn't mind taking a shot on him late.

He's terrible and his arm is complete sh#t.

He's terrible and his arm is complete sh#t.

I'm not saying he'll be great. He'll be project as a very late rounder. Very low risk/high reward.

Like i said his arm is not nearly as weak as people have made out, teh Senior Bowl killed his stock when he was clearly not in game shape.

Archived