Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quoted for Truth.

Quoted cause Smizzy IS the man.

Quoted cause.....well......I like quoting. Makes me feel all warm a fuzzy and such.

JI is great! JN is great! They're just different. And I LOVE variety.

And SouthernJet, we're cool bro. Sorry if I overreacted man. /salute!

How can you say all of that? Then in the same breath work for Sooth? lol

Makes no sense...

Quoted for Truth.

Quoted cause Smizzy IS the man.

Quoted cause.....well......I like quoting. Makes me feel all warm a fuzzy and such.

JI is great! JN is great! They're just different. And I LOVE variety.

And SouthernJet, we're cool bro. Sorry if I overreacted man. /salute!

Thanks WF.

Makes no sense...

He isn't "working" for him. He was a long time, well respected poster and he became a Mod. It wasn't like he sent a resume in to get the job.

Here is a serious question. I am thinking of making big money offers to Warfish, Jetswin and a medium sized tender offer to Murph (can't break the bank for an Irishman). Anyhow assuming we get 3 who should we let go?

Myself and what 2 other mods? :rl:

Makes no sense...

You have multiple JI accounts...go there and start trouble. Are you not reading this thread or do you see a JI poster posting and get blinded by the instant woody?

Drop it....who cares? Sooth sucks and he's fat. We know,we get it.

It's like the PS3 ****...we get it you repetitious bastard!

He isn't "working" for him. He was a long time, well respected poster and he became a Mod. It wasn't like he sent a resume in to get the job.

Here is a serious question. I am thinking of making big money offers to Warfish, Jetswin and a medium sized tender offer to Murph (can't break the bank for an Irishman). Anyhow assuming we get 3 who should we let go?

Myself and what 2 other mods? :rl:

Thor & I would loose in a landslide.

You have multiple JI accounts...go there and start trouble. Are you not reading this thread or do you see a JI poster posting and get blinded by the instant woody?

I dont like people who openly support Sooth and his greedy half assed JETS fan ways...

Sorry, I will let it go.

I dont like people who openly support Sooth and his greedy half assed JETS fan ways...

Sorry, I will let it go.

He works for Sooth and he comes here and posts positive things about JN. He's a GREAT poster and LONGTIME FRIEND to many here.

Calling him out for what Sooth does is silly. Let's just let the guy be.

ecurb doesn't let **** go, ever. he still hates TX more than anybody, and he wasn't even on here that long while TX was posting here.

Oh, and hey Smizzy, grow up! :bwahaharoll:

He works for Sooth and he comes here and posts positive things about JN. He's a GREAT poster and LONGTIME FRIEND to many here.

Calling him out for what Sooth does is silly. Let's just let the guy be.

He just helps Sooth suck money from JETS fans for what is mostly public news and free content elsewhere...

So either he gets a cut... and he too is greedy... or he is stupid for lining Sooth's pockets at the expense of JETS fans...

He just helps Sooth suck money from JETS fans for what is mostly public news and free content elsewhere...

So either he gets a cut... and he too is greedy... or he is stupid for lining Sooth's pockets at the expense of JETS fans...

Will you let it go and stop reaching, Warfish is one of the good guys. don't you have cars to sell?

This is just so idiotic on so many levels. I can't even reply without smashing my head on the floor 3 dozen times.

Well, curb, you're certainly entitled to that opinion bro.

But I can say I do not get a "cut", I am a volunteer. Far as I know, the mods on JI are all Volunteers.

And while I certainly have no personal issue with Sooths choice to have premium/pay content (I am a big Capitalism supporter after all), I do not ask people to join personally. I don't see that as my role as a Mod. I mod the forum, thats pretty much the extent of my involvement, outside posting a lot of long-winded and oft-times manic-depressive manifesto's on topics like "Chadwickian Goodness: Hidden Undercover Evil, or Simply Open Abject Evil."

Well, curb, you're certainly entitled to that opinion bro.

But I can say I do not get a "cut", I am a volunteer. Far as I know, the mods on JI are all Volunteers.

And while I certainly have no personal issue with Sooths choice to have premium/pay content (I am a big Capitalism supporter after all), I do not ask people to join personally. I don't see that as my role as a Mod. I mod the forum, thats pretty much the extent of my involvement, outside posting a lot of long-winded and oft-times manic-depressive manifesto's on topics like "Chadwickian Goodness: Hidden Undercover Evil, or Simply Open Abject Evil."

UnBan ecurb2369 at JI and you are cool in my book. :lol:

Great job letting it go.

UnBan ecurb2369 at JI and you are cool in my book. :lol:

With all due respect, I didn't ban you. I have no idea what your history may be, or who/why you were banned in the first place. I respect my fellow Mods, I wouldn't want them to "overrule" me, and I do not choose to overrule them. I'm sorry I do not have a better answer for you.

And while I am sorry you were banned Curb, it does seem that you're quite happy here at JN. So maybe in the long run it was for the best.

Fish, I've never posted on JI so I don't really know the site. Serious question, what do I get if I pay for premium content?

Not to sound like a broken record, but with all due respect I don't think it's appropriate for me to come here and advertise/promote JI's Premium services. Thats is most definitly not my purpose in posting when I do at JN.

I would prefer not to get into this line of discussion here. I hope you understand my position.

I was just curious, you could always PM me. I understand if you don't want to bother. I just see a lot of people here say that there is no bang for your buck in regard to premium content. I was hoping to hear the other side of the story.

With all due respect, I didn't ban you. I have no idea what your history may be, or who/why you were banned in the first place. I respect my fellow Mods, I wouldn't want them to "overrule" me, and I do not choose to overrule them. I'm sorry I do not have a better answer for you.

And while I am sorry you were banned Curb, it does seem that you're quite happy here at JN. So maybe in the long run it was for the best.

Sooth Banned me the day I signed up for no reason... then gave me some BS excuse by e-mail...

Sooth Banned me the day I signed up for no reason... then gave me some BS excuse by e-mail...

For the love of god will you let it go. you sound like a scorned school girl. If you hate that site so much why are you whining about being banned? :confused0058:

SJ says you need to chill ;)

Archived