Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to this board.

So what did you get banned for ?

I wish I had the honor, however my work finally put up a proxy on the particular site, and so I went to Google. But I plan on some covert action over there when the time is right (when I'm bored over the holiday break)

I have heard many people allude to Tom Shane's return to JI. What exactly happened ?

After he left here, he disappeared for a couple of years. Apparently he contacted the PTB at JI, and asked for his ban to be lifted. Sooth started a thread proclaiming the return of the man, the myth, the legend. He made a big deal out of it.

Tom never posted there.

After he left here, he disappeared for a couple of years. Apparently he contacted the PTB at JI, and asked for his ban to be lifted. Sooth started a thread proclaiming the return of the man, the myth, the legend. He made a big deal out of it.

Tom never posted there.

:rl:

And thanks for bringing me up to date on this.

Tom never posted there.

Do you have a link to it or a screenshot? That's awesome

This was back when I was at JI and someone posted a link. This was the first time I'd heard of JN and had no clue about the war between the boards. Thought it was pretty gay.

It was actually a pretty manly war until max challenged sooth to a swordfight.

Archived