I gave you positive rep for your post. I agree with every word that you said. Next time though, please capitalize Jesus.

You are right though. We are just common folk. In many cases even less than that. And we are owned. We do know it. We lash out because we feel sorrow.

Mt1g-7uCOIk

I have no quarrel with you good sir knight. I should have capitalized Jesus he is God. But now I must pass.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hempstead NY – Jetsinsider.com, died March 29, 2008 after a long bout of bad ownership. The GrandDaddy of all Jets sites is no longer with us and we mourn. She once laid claim to being the “the most h

Well, since most of you monkey-boys can't keep your rockets in your pockets, you'll eventually end up in prison for rape. Then it won't be funny anymore! You're all low-life pedo-symps!

Posted Images

I have no quarrel with you good sir knight. I should have capitalized Jesus he is God. But now I must pass.

Please tell me son, if your native land do they not allow videos to be embedded? That would be terrible. Just terrible. :)

I agree with every word that you said. Next time though, please capitalize Jesus.

Does he still have to capitalize it if he spells it with a z? Only asking cause sometimes I do a jezus thing when I'm expressing disbelief here - of course that aint often. Just askin.

Please tell me son, if your native land do they not allow videos to be embedded? That would be terrible. Just terrible. :)

I wont lie max. I was banned a long time ago. I'm looking for forgiveness, will you accept me back into your kingdom. I need to debate with that irish guy again, Ask bp he will back me up.

I wont lie max. I was banned a long time ago. I'm looking for forgiveness, will you accept me back into your kingdom. I need to debate with that irish guy again, Ask bp he will back me up.

Yeah, Ragu is an alright guy. Bienvenidos! :cheers:

Ragu...you broke my heart. You join this "kingdom?" (it's actually a nursery school playdate) and you are banished from the real kingdom. I trust you'll make the right choice.

Ragu...you broke my heart. You join this "kingdom?" (it's actually a nursery school playdate) and you are banished from the real kingdom. I trust you'll make the right choice.

God dammit sooth you blew my cover I was in recon mode. Behind enemy lines and you blew it ****. Sooth rules you all suck good bye.

God dammit sooth you blew my cover I was in recon mode. Behind enemy lines and you blew it ****. Sooth rules you all suck good bye.

LOL! I am the innovator of message board covert missions and recon. :bwahaharoll:

Because of your soooo embarrassing love for Pennington, and your change of avatars every week. And pretty much your total attention whore self . Did I miss anything

LOL, I have a Matt Ryan Sig so my "embarrassing love for Pennington" is hardly as strong as you make out.:rl:

I've had this avatar for a while. LOL

Nothing wrong with attention whores.:lol:

You missed a lot, but lets not get into that.

Your girl is pretty too.

You see what we do with personal attacks here? Yeah, that's right. Next time you will be saying something much nicer. So back off! :)