Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

We all know that's not true. Remember when you fell over yourself reinstating Shane @ JI?

That was funny.

That was really funny. They called him piss boy and they got owned big time.

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A lot of harsh words in this thread. Maybe I am a fool, but as usual, I am sad to see it come to this. We're all Jets fans. Why can't that just be enough?

It is. On every day other than April 1st. On April 1st we just goof around! :)

A lot of harsh words in this thread. Maybe I am a fool, but as usual, I am sad to see it come to this. We're all Jets fans. Why can't that just be enough?

It is silly. But then only members from one site are going to the other trying to incite fellow Jets fans. No reason for any of it if you ask me.

I agree, this thread is pretty pathetic to say the least. Still like Sperm said, it's one way traffic. No need for it whatsoever.

We all know that's not true. Remember when you fell over yourself reinstating Shane @ JI?

That was funny.

Despite all of your begging I would never reinstate any of you fools. Stop telling tales smizzy before I post your 50 e-mails begging to come back to JI in return for sexual favors. YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE!!!

Despite all of your begging I would never reinstate any of you fools. Stop telling tales smizzy before I post your 50 e-mails begging to come back to JI in return for sexual favors. YOU ARE NOT MY TYPE!!!

For the love of God can someone please ban this idiot?!?!

Alright the April Fools madness is now over. A few parting shots from me and then we can get back to real football talk:

• JetNation.com really did out post JI. That was not a joke or a scam.
  • JI is fine I am sure, we were just busting chops. No harm meant. Well, almost none.
  • Thanks to everyone that makes this site great. You guys have a good sense of humor.

What a great idea. You've made us just oh so proud over here today so I'm sure they're dying to have you back as well. Say your goodbyes.

One of the funniest posters Is sperm edwards. Ban irish jet and ecurb And I will bring you massive hits.:box:

It is silly. But then only members from one site are going to the other trying to incite fellow Jets fans. No reason for any of it if you ask me.

We've had our fair share of those too my friend. And it bugs me regardless of which "side" is doing it. I have great love and respect for Max, and Smizzard and you and alot of folks here. I just wish everyone involved would move on. Two sites, same team. Rivalry is a cool thing, but true hatred (and I see some of that here) just isn't something I got for fellow Jets Fans.

But whilst I may be Lord Pessimist most times when it comes to the Jets, maybe I'm just a blue-sky dreamer when it comes to this. Lotta water under the bridge at this stage, best to leave it there if you ask me.

I've said my peace. Love and Respect, Fish.

Alright the April Fools madness is now over. A few parting shots from me and then we can get back to real football talk:

• JI is fine I am sure, we were just busting chops. No harm meant. Well, almost none.
  • Thanks to everyone that makes this site great. You guys have a good sense of humor.

Sure Max, we believe you. You still have failed to explain how you gained 6000 posts in one day. You've been busted And it's sad you are so insecure you can't admit it.

We've had our fair share of those too my friend. And it bugs me regardless of which "side" is doing it. I have great love and respect for Max, and Smizzard and you and alot of folks here. I just wish everyone involved would move on. Two sites, same team. Rivalry is a cool thing, but true hatred (and I see some of that here) just isn't something I got for fellow Jets Fans.

But whilst I may be Lord Pessimist most times when it comes to the Jets, maybe I'm just a blue-sky dreamer when it comes to this. Lotta water under the bridge at this stage, best to leave it there if you ask me.

I've said my peace. Love and Respect, Fish.

You complete me.

Sure Max, we believe you. You still have failed to explain how you gained 6000 posts in one day. You've been busted And it's sad you are so insecure you can't admit it.

Okay sweetie. I am gonna go ahead and ban your account now. But before I do -- we didn't have 6,000 posts in one day. Fuzzy math is your thing I guess. That explains that embarrassing GWB Banner you had all those years.

We had 10,400 posts over the past 7 days. You can figure out what that averages. Some days were over 1,000 others over 2,000. Today was about 1,800. Thanks for helping out.

Oh and March was JetNation's biggest month ever. Sweet stats but I won't bore all you 'folks'.

:rl:

;)

I just wish everyone involved would move on. Two sites, same team. Rivalry is a cool thing, but true hatred (and I see some of that here) just isn't something I got for fellow Jets Fans.

Warfish, you're good people, but Smooch is indefensible. Smooch was the catalyst behind all of this "true hatred". He took the low road from the moment he told the "two flunkies" to beat it, and he's been a petty jerk ever since.

Smooch won't even allow posters on JI to type jetnation.

Maybe he should just say sorry? There isn't anyone here who wouldn't accept his apology.

Forget about all the the other stuff, I'm just shocked that DefenseWinsChampionships rep bar is in the green.

He reminds me of that scene in Borat when those college kids pick up Borat hitchiking. "She won't have my respect".

:lol:

What a loser.

Last night, I had a dream

I found myself in a desert called: JI

It was hot, my keg had sprung a leak and I was sober.

Out of the abyss walked a sheep, Soothy

I asked if he had anything to drink

He said, "I'm forbidden to produce beer. At JI we only drink Kool Aid."

Only thing to do is jump over to JN.

Soothy closed everything real down

Like free chat and decent content and worthwhile tailgating

And replaced it all with press passes and rules and a $55 subscription fee.

But there is a way out

(leap of faith, leap of faith)

Only thing to do is jump over to JN

IIIIIIIIIII've gotta get out of JI!

It's like I'm being tied to the hood of an Army surplus transporter

Being packed in with Limo, and Troop 16H

Pushed over a cliff by a sellout website publisher

Only thing to do is jump over to JN

Then, a little sports reporter walked in

His name, we have learned, is Cannizzaro

And although he once had principles

He abandoned them to live as a lapdog to the flustrated "Coach" of the Kansas City Chiefs

"That's bull," he said

"Ever since Herm took over the Chiefs that team's been - jumping"

The run blocking and pass protection were evicted from the team and eloped

He's had trouble with the run and the pass ever since

Maybe its an ineptitude thing

'Cause who'd want to leave JI anyway?

Fees ain't so bad

The membership and the post count, for instance, they're down on their luck

They come knocking on my locker-room door and i say,

"NOT IN MY BACKYARD, JI, GO BACK TO 16H!"

The only way out is up

A leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeap of faith!

Max whispered to me, ""Sill thirsty?"

"Parched."

"Have some suds."

So I sat myself beside him, and held my lips beverage he offered

And gulped the sweetest brew I have ever tasted

"CLIMB ON BOARD!" Max said

And as a harvest moon rose over JN, we huddled up

We sprang into a 5-receiver set

Running over the goal line, i awoke screaming

(leap of faith, leap of faith)

"Only thing to is jump over to JN!"

RIH, JI.

Hey all,

I've been posting on JI for a couple years but the board is just filled with so much nonsense and BS I just couldn't stand the fools over there anymore. On Jets Nation you guys are actually talking about the JETS, not all of the stupid OT crap at JI. It's nice to be on a Jets forum where members are actually discussing the Jets!

You all seem like a good bunch of people, and I look forward to posting here.

:headbang:

Hey all,

I've been posting on JI for a couple years but the board is just filled with so much nonsense and BS I just couldn't stand the fools over there anymore. On Jets Nation you guys are actually talking about the JETS, not all of the stupid OT crap at JI. It's nice to be on a Jets forum where members are actually discussing the Jets!

welcome....

sniff, sniff,,

I smell Twinkies :confused:

Hey all,

Welcome to jetnation we have no garbage dumps here also.

Archived