• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hempstead NY – Jetsinsider.com, died March 29, 2008 after a long bout of bad ownership. The GrandDaddy of all Jets sites is no longer with us and we mourn. She once laid claim to being the “the most h

Well, since most of you monkey-boys can't keep your rockets in your pockets, you'll eventually end up in prison for rape. Then it won't be funny anymore! You're all low-life pedo-symps!

Posted Images

If we ban you, they aren't going to take you back. I hope you know this.

I wonder if we could get Sean to start a "The Return of GOB" thread. Then GOB would never post.

Classic Tom Shane.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to this board.

So what did you get banned for ?

I wish I had the honor, however my work finally put up a proxy on the particular site, and so I went to Google. But I plan on some covert action over there when the time is right (when I'm bored over the holiday break)

I have heard many people allude to Tom Shane's return to JI. What exactly happened ?

After he left here, he disappeared for a couple of years. Apparently he contacted the PTB at JI, and asked for his ban to be lifted. Sooth started a thread proclaiming the return of the man, the myth, the legend. He made a big deal out of it.

Tom never posted there.

After he left here, he disappeared for a couple of years. Apparently he contacted the PTB at JI, and asked for his ban to be lifted. Sooth started a thread proclaiming the return of the man, the myth, the legend. He made a big deal out of it.

Tom never posted there.

:rl:

And thanks for bringing me up to date on this.

Edited by JetsFanInDenver

Tom never posted there.

Do you have a link to it or a screenshot? That's awesome

This was back when I was at JI and someone posted a link. This was the first time I'd heard of JN and had no clue about the war between the boards. Thought it was pretty gay.

It was actually a pretty manly war until max challenged sooth to a swordfight.

Focker, I see what you are doing here. The pre-emptive fat joke taking away 90% of my material.

90% of your material needs to be retired for just being unfunny. Work on the other 10%... :)