Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hempstead NY – Jetsinsider.com, died March 29, 2008 after a long bout of bad ownership. The GrandDaddy of all Jets sites is no longer with us and we mourn. She once laid claim to being the “the most h

Well, since most of you monkey-boys can't keep your rockets in your pockets, you'll eventually end up in prison for rape. Then it won't be funny anymore! You're all low-life pedo-symps!

Posted Images

If we ban you, they aren't going to take you back. I hope you know this.

I wonder if we could get Sean to start a "The Return of GOB" thread. Then GOB would never post.

Classic Tom Shane.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome to this board.

So what did you get banned for ?

I wish I had the honor, however my work finally put up a proxy on the particular site, and so I went to Google. But I plan on some covert action over there when the time is right (when I'm bored over the holiday break)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have heard many people allude to Tom Shane's return to JI. What exactly happened ?

After he left here, he disappeared for a couple of years. Apparently he contacted the PTB at JI, and asked for his ban to be lifted. Sooth started a thread proclaiming the return of the man, the myth, the legend. He made a big deal out of it.

Tom never posted there.

Link to post
Share on other sites

After he left here, he disappeared for a couple of years. Apparently he contacted the PTB at JI, and asked for his ban to be lifted. Sooth started a thread proclaiming the return of the man, the myth, the legend. He made a big deal out of it.

Tom never posted there.

:rl:

And thanks for bringing me up to date on this.

Edited by JetsFanInDenver
Link to post
Share on other sites

After he left here, he disappeared for a couple of years. Apparently he contacted the PTB at JI, and asked for his ban to be lifted. Sooth started a thread proclaiming the return of the man, the myth, the legend. He made a big deal out of it.

Tom never posted there.

Do you have a link to it or a screenshot? That's awesome

Link to post
Share on other sites

This was back when I was at JI and someone posted a link. This was the first time I'd heard of JN and had no clue about the war between the boards. Thought it was pretty gay.

It was actually a pretty manly war until max challenged sooth to a swordfight.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Focker, I see what you are doing here. The pre-emptive fat joke taking away 90% of my material.

90% of your material needs to be retired for just being unfunny. Work on the other 10%... :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...