Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sooth never gave me a chance, thats for giving me a home to express my love for Chad Max! :lol:

Seriously awesome that we kicked their ass... JI has lost its burst BIG TIME... Sooth is stealing $55 bucks from JETS fans...

Sooth never gave me a chance, thats for giving me a home to express my love for Chad Max! :lol:

Seriously awesome that we kicked their ass... JI has lost its burst BIG TIME... Sooth is stealing $55 bucks from JETS fans...

Not for nothing but you have JI written all over yourself. How many posts did you make over there?

How many ridiculous threads did you start over here? Too many in my book.

You never even posted over there under your legendary ecurb moniker. but you just won't stop crying about being banned immediately, and rightfully so if he saw your posts over here. :Nuts:\:D/

It's seems like just yesterday. I was drunk, surfing the Internet one night early in 1999. I did a Yahoo search for Jets sites and found JetsHaters. Went there to educate some scum on the error of their Jets hating ways.

I found comrades there. There was Jet Moses, Lady Jet and many more. Yes, even THE_SOOTHSAYER, who started a site of his own. There were also adversaries - PFSIKH, Garbanza and others who have disappeared into oblivion. We all went to Jetsinsider.com and started building. Dozens came, then hundreds. Some stayed. Many left. Jet Moses became the first moderator there. He got pissed and quit. I took over and battled the evildoers for years. Jumba and Murph joined me in the battle for truth, justice and civility against the great unwashed.

But, all was not well.

Things were changing. We didn't know that backstage machinations were afoot, but afoot they were. The funny people were systematically purged. I missed them. I joined them.

We wandered the Internet desert, briefly, taking haven at whatever Jets site would have us. Then, Jetnation.com was born and we settled this new nation, confident in the bright future of Jets football talk and foolish assclownery that laid before us.

I tried to keep a foot in the old country. Tried to share allegiance between the old and new. Petulant mistreatment from a former friend put an end to that. I missed a couple friends there, but I didn't miss the atmosphere.

And, now, it's dead. Rotted from within, like the Roman empire of old.

I'll always have the can coozie and the plastic beer mug.

It's seems like just yesterday. I was drunk, surfing the Internet one night early in 1999. I did a Yahoo search for Jets sites and found JetsHaters. Went there to educate some scum on the error of their Jets hating ways.

I found comrades there. There was Jet Moses, Lady Jet and many more. Yes, even THE_SOOTHSAYER, who started a site of his own. There were also adversaries - PFSIKH, Garbanza and others who have disappeared into oblivion. We all went to Jetsinsider.com and started building. Dozens came, then hundreds. Some stayed. Many left. Jet Moses became the first moderator there. He got pissed and quit. I took over and battled the evildoers for years. Jumba and Murph joined me in the battle for truth, justice and civility against the great unwashed.

But, all was not well.

Things were changing. We didn't know that backstage machinations were afoot, but afoot they were. The funny people were systematically purged. I missed them. I joined them.

We wandered the Internet desert, briefly, taking haven at whatever Jets site would have us. Then, Jetnation.com was born and we settled this new nation, confident in the bright future of Jets football talk and foolish assclownery that laid before us.

I tried to keep a foot in the old country. Tried to share allegiance between the old and new. Petulant mistreatment from a former friend put an end to that. I missed a couple friends there, but I didn't miss the atmosphere.

POTW nom! great post Bob! :cheers:

nah i is JETSINSIDER

I IS JETNATION

bergen jet f JI up

he is tha worst mod eva

Can I get a translator in here? Someone help me out.

Sorry for getting here so late, I was translating something Thor said into a less blatantly flaming dialect. What this young rapscallion is telling you is:

Jetsinsider.com is an undesireable forum to post at. His particular reason for thinking so is the moderators, specifically BergenJet, decided to ban him from their site. Before he was banned, Kobe felt he was quite popular amongst the JI faithful, and now that he is here at JetNation (better known as *********.com), Kobe feels he is very popular with us, the JetNation brethren. Kobe continues to say that BergenJet, due to the aformentioned JI moderator's apparent lack of respect for Kobe as a poster (also perhaps due to Bergen's ignorance of Kobe's popularity), is a poor choice for a board moderator. Kobe think's Bergen is such a poor choice as a moderator that he feels Bergen is the worst moderator in the history of at least JetsInsider, and quite possibly the whole history of the internet.

Hope that helped Arsis. :cheers:

Sorry for getting here so late, I was translating something Thor said into a less blatantly flaming dialect. What this young rapscallion is telling you is:

Jetsinsider.com is an undesireable forum to post at. His particular reason for thinking so is the moderators, specifically BergenJet, decided to ban him from their site. Before he was banned, Kobe felt he was quite popular amongst the JI faithful, and now that he is here at JetNation (better known as *********.com), Kobe feels he is very popular with us, the JetNation brethren. Kobe continues to say that BergenJet, due to the aformentioned JI moderator's apparent lack of respect for Kobe as a poster (also perhaps due to Bergen's ignorance of Kobe's popularity), is a poor choice for a board moderator. Kobe think's Bergen is such a poor choice as a moderator that he feels Bergen is the worst moderator in the history of at least JetsInsider, and quite possibly the whole history of the internet.

yea -realtalk-

tha only mod that is trippin there is bergen

JetsInsider-

Its been an incredible ride for you guys.

2.4 million posts.

13,717 members.

but its over. The little site you hate, that you wont recognize, kicked your butt.

Its time to pack up your belongings and move on. Like Dr. David Bruce Banner.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEvc48JZw4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEvc48JZw4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Just walk away JI. Walk away with your head down. You have been dethroned.

www.txt2pic.com_3-30-2008_10-55-28_PM.jpg

Wow. I actually understood. Thank you so much!

Where did you get your doctorate?

But, all was not well.

Well done Bob. Well done.

I gotta be honest, I never bought into the "greatness of Ham" theory. He's the king of irrational emotion and tends to be wrong alot more than he is right when it comes to draftees. He was the king of the Matt Jones is god club a couple years ago.

The only reason anyone is possibly fooled into thinking he is knowledgeable is because he can write a 50 chapter diatribe on what color grass is. It's unbelievable. He will repeat one silly little catchphrase about 10 times in a post. The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is riper for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is riper for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is riper for slaughter.

Wow. I actually understood. Thank you so much!

Where did you get your doctorate?

Its not so much where I got it as it is what I got it in. As you can plainly see it was in a rare dialect known as "Computer nerds pretending to be thugs on New York Jet fan sites".

Oh, I also minored in "Homosexual Jet fans who moderate message boards"-anese, so JN is covered there as well.

Its not so much where I got it as it is what I got it in. As you can plainly see it was in a rare dialect known as "Computer nerds pretending to be thugs on New York Jet fan sites".

Oh, I also minored in "Homosexual Jet fans who moderate message boards"-anese, so JN is covered there as well.

Ah ... very nice. You have a well-rounded education. Must not be from a Massachusetts State School.

At least you found someplace safe to use your knowledge.

Thank you for your services. You have helped us poor, stupid people who cant understand jibberish or thug-talk.

Ah ... very nice. You have a well-rounded education. Must not be from a Massachusetts State School.

At least you found someplace safe to use your knowledge.

Thank you for your services. You have helped us poor, stupid people who cant understand jibberish or thug-talk.

Not for nothing, but the arguement can be made that I am even dumber. I mean,you see a Kobe post, say "wtf?" and move on. I read a Kobe post (and often IJ responds to Kobe's posts in what they refer to as -realtalk-) and can usually make out what is being said. Do you have any idea how many IQ points are lost per post?

Back on topic, I just want to pay my respects to JI. I never posted there during its heyday, just lurked. RIP old girl

kvUs9engjL0

. I read a Kobe post (and often IJ responds to Kobe's posts in what they refer to as -realtalk-) and can usually make out what is being said. Do you have any idea how many IQ points are lost per post?

son u bes trippin

a talk lik dat cos i bes gangsta just lik ma homeboy kobe

ya dig

The only reason anyone is possibly fooled into thinking he is knowledgable is because he can write a 50 chapter diatribe on what color grass is. It's unbelievable. He will repeat one silly little catchphrase about 10 times in a post. The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is riper for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is riper for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is riper for slaughter.

Alk for most knowledgeable poster!!!

You too?

Congratulations, you have been appointed Champaign Manager. :lol:

He will repeat one silly little catchphrase about 10 times in a post. The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is riper for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is riper for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is ripe for slaughter The pig is riper for slaughter.

Yep.

It was bound to happen at some point. The way they run their "business" over there is ridiculous. Sorry, but for an article that I could write, they are charging $55 a year to read. Please.

Way to go JN! :beer:

Are you a member over there????

A member in what sense? A poster? Yes. I was one of the few that wasn't banned but chose to come over to JN for a reason. I'm JetsFanInSec124 there, which is what I was here, before I decided to cut it down to 124. I hardly ever post there however, just lurk.

Plus, I know an idiot who did pay the $55 and have read some of the work that you have to pay for. Nothing special, we here at JN arn't missing much.

A member in what sense? A poster? Yes. I was one of the few that wasn't banned but chose to come over to JN for a reason. I'm JetsFanInSec124 there, which is what I was here, before I decided to cut it down to 124. I hardly ever post there however, just lurk.

Plus, I know an idiot who did pay the $55 and have read some of the work that you have to pay for. Nothing special, we here at JN arn't missing much.

I'm the same, I post there every now and again but much prefer it here.

Archived