Obituary: 03/30/08

Maxman

I can understand you misfits feel slighted and angry. Jealosy is a powerful emotion. :P

Sooth, if your site is so much better then this one, why are you here?

Or, is it that you got bored of talking to TX and Limo over at JI and decided you were in the mood to talk with actual Jets fans about the Jets?:Nuts:

• Replies 824
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's Max's april fools wet dream. But we all know it's false. New JN slogan "If you can't beat em' just make it up" :)

Show me how we made it up?

http://www.big-boards.com/kw/NFL/week/

That lists us as 4 for the week. Your site (or your friends site) is listed as # 8. Still a respectable number. That site measures posts. We outposted JI in the last 7 days.

Is JI closing? No, that part is obviously a parody. Regardless it is still a big milestone for *********.com or RetardWorld.com as we were originally referred to.

That lists us as 4 for the week. Your site (or your friends site) is listed as # 8. Still a respectable number. That site measures posts. We outposted JI in the last 7 days.

Is JI closing? No, that part is obviously a parody. Regardless it is still a big milestone for *********.com or RetardWorld.com as we were originally referred to.

So, Max, which numb-nuts, no brain SOOTH_SUCKER do we have here? The Nation demands and deserves the information...

I'm curious. What's my other usernames? Please share.

Pretty cool you almost gained 6000 posts overnight. I can't though seem to find the hot threads here where all those posts are.

Again, great accomplishment, Max. Where do I spit on JI's grave!!! :P:P

So, Max, which numb-nuts, no brain SOOTH_SUCKER do we have here? The Nation demands and deserves the information...

Well it isn't Sooth. That would be too good to be true. I am assuming it is someone that is friendly with him. Honestly though, I have no idea who.

Well it isn't Sooth. That would be too good to be true. I am assuming it is someone that is friendly with him. Honestly though, I have no idea who.

my gut tells me he has a 13 in his poster name :(

he is usually quickest to Limo's husbands defense

Let me accuse Dick Kotite before he accuses me like he did with the Stoolsprayer. I bet the only reason he hasn't accused me yet is because he knows hes the stoolslayer.

We already have Thor99,Do we really need a second hermaphrodite?

Yes - you can never have too many herms - unless the last name is Edwards.

It is an AOL IP, so it can be anyone. Let's do this -- just blame TomShane and move forward. That strategy has worked well for us in the past.

:)

Spoiling the fun are we?

It is an AOL IP, so it can be anyone. Let's do this -- just blame TomShane and move forward. That strategy has worked well for us in the past.

:)

I think it's JetGirl messing with you Max. She is mad you impregnated her and never called her again?

Have you even seen baby Marlboro yet?

I have a better idea, why don't you explain how you gained 6000 posts and moved up nine spots overnight. This should be good.

I have a better idea, why don't you explain how you gained 6000 posts and moved up nine spots overnight. This should be good.

We had multiple 2,000 plus post days this week. Stop being so bitter.

Please. A VB Hack to do a database edit? Cmon who needs such things. Database edits are easy, anyone can do that.

We didn't cheat though. All of those #s are valid.

BTW -- Congratulations on becoming our # 1 poster. Keep up the good work! :)

JN has a search feature, use it.

Hey Jetmoses...you through your first bottle of Night Train yet? I miss your drunken, rambling, incoherent, anti-herm posts on JI.

Hey Jetmoses...you through your first bottle of Night Train yet? I miss your drunken, rambling, incoherent, anti-herm posts on JI.

I didn't know Jet Mo was an alchy? When you comin to wisconsin? :lol:

I suppose you guys just realized herm was actually trade a while back, he no longer coaches for the Jets. I'd think a rival jet site would have that on file somewhere.

Please. A VB Hack to do a database edit? Cmon who needs such things. Database edits are easy, anyone can do that.

LOL at the post count!! :)

We do not allow personal attacks here at jetnation- a policy your site should adopt. So refrain from any more like these.

Please. A VB Hack to do a database edit? Cmon who needs such things. :)

I would have thought the same thing. Kinda like someone hacking an online SI.com poll. Who could ever fathom anyone would be such an insecure loser to do such a thing. The 6000 posts must have come from martian Jets fans.

You've convinced me. This place is the best. I'm here for life!

We do not allow personal attacks here at jetnation- a policy your site should adopt. So refrain from any more like these.

Wasn't a personal attack it was a compliment. I will though keep this policy in mind for my board.

Archived