~~~~The Official Doctor Who Thread~~~~

Kidhuman

Thats right BP, its official.

Who else watches this sow? I love it and so does Arsis. Season 4 kicks off on Sci-Fi mid April with Voyage of the Damned. This season looks to be great. Rose is back, Donna is the new companion and Martha comes back as well. Now, show some love for the Doctor.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who else watches this sow? I love it and so does Arsis. Season 4 kicks off on Sci-Fi mid April with Voyage of the Damned. This season looks to be great. Rose is back, Donna is the new companion and Martha comes back as well. Now, show some love for the Doctor.

About time this thread was started. This show is awesome, best show on TV. Kid, if you want to watch voyage of the damned I have a link up for it.

http://www.surfthechannel.com/show/television/Doctor_Who_(2005).html

I never got into Torchwood.

It's a decent show, series 2 is much better than series one. They would greatly benefit from a new, better director. This guy they have doesn't know how to direct his actors. You can tell when The same actor playing the same character does so much better on another show. There are way too many forced awkward sexual scenes in torchwood. They try to force the acting and make them play over the top too much.

Torchwood is shown in the US, it is on BBC America.

Dr Who is great. My son loves the show, he's 12, and he gets pumped when it is on. I remember being a kid and watching Tom Baker, who in my opinion is to Dr Who what Sean Connery is to James Bond.

Right now Charter is showing a 1960s Dr Who series The Tomb Of The Cybermen on one of their on demand channels (music and NexGen). Go figure.

Great show. David Tennant is a great doctor.

Torchwood is shown in the US, it is on BBC America.

Dr Who is great. My son loves the show, he's 12, and he gets pumped when it is on. I remember being a kid and watching Tom Baker, who in my opinion is to Dr Who what Sean Connery is to James Bond.

Right now Charter is showing a 1960s Dr Who series The Tomb Of The Cybermen on one of their on demand channels (music and NexGen). Go figure.

Great show. David Tennant is a great doctor.

Agreed. Tom Baker is the best Dr Who. And Tennent's the best since.

I watch Torchwood on BC America. Saturday nights at 9pm.

Season 4 starts on Sci-Fi at mid April.

I saw Voyage of the Damned on MYspace TV. I liked it.

Sarah Jane Adventures also starts on Sci-Fi in April.

Isn't the Sarah Jane Adventures a kiddie show?

I watched Doctor Who back in the early '80's when it was on the ABC (Australian public TV). I didn't realize it was still going.

Is it still a terrible show? Does Doctor Who still have a white man afro and wear a scarf?

No, he regenerated 5 times since then.

Good for Doctor Who and the BBC.

I don't mean to make fun of the Doctor but we had 5 channels back in those days. No cable in Australia back then. The Goodies were much better.

I watched Doctor Who back in the early '80's when it was on the ABC (Australian public TV). I didn't realize it was still going.

Is it still a terrible show? Does Doctor Who still have a white man afro and wear a scarf?

They started the show back up in 05 and have had two new doctors since. Chris Eccleston and David Tennant both great actors and awesome doctors. The show is consistently good with a few dumb episodes mixed in now and again. Like the ending of last of the time lords. That was pretty dumb. But Episodes like The empty child/the doctor dances, the impossible planet/sata's pit, blink are just great, well written well acted television.

I enjoyed the first episode(second of you consider the Christmas special to be part of this series).Dr Who get pulled in a lot of different directions;sometimes it's too cute,too cheesy or too serious.This episode was funny,wasn't over the top cute.Interesting ending too.

I watched til they switched over to the new guy being Dr. Who. Was going to start back watching, but when I read Rose was gone(on here, I think actually...either Kid or Arsis mentioned it in a thread I THINK)...basically said screw it.

Besides, I've missed so much now I'd never know what was going on.

Well, This season Rose is coming back along with Martha. If you saw the Runaway Bride Christmas epsiode with Donna, she is his companion now. The new season should pick you up fine where all left off. You only missed one season. If you have a DVR Sci-Fi juststarted season 3 at 5am on fridays and have an 8 our marathon nextfriday from 8am-4pm. Also BBC America is showing the end of Season three this weekend, it starts the final 3 parter.

I enjoyed the first episode(second of you consider the Christmas special to be part of this series).Dr Who get pulled in a lot of different directions;sometimes it's too cute,too cheesy or too serious.This episode was funny,wasn't over the top cute.Interesting ending too.

Very interesting ending. Wasn't expecting that. Good start to the new series.

Just saw the first episode and it was a pretty good episode but the ending was just, wow, I don't know what to say about the ending with spoiling it for people who haven't seen it yet. It was an unexpected ending to say the least.

I am letting part 2 buffer and load up right now, should be done in 30 minutes. Part one was funny. Those creatures are adoreable.

I let part two load while I let part one load and while I am watching part one this way I don't have to wait in suspense. I'm also very impatient.

I smoked while part 2 loaded up, so it worked out fine

I thought the end was awesome. I expected that too happen later in the season, not right away

I guess I was just shocked at how it happened and the fact that is happened so soon.

I just saw the series finale of Torchwood, did anyone not see it yet? I think it was the most well done episode of torchwood yet. Not what I expected from the ending at all.

I havent seen it yet, I am actually two US weeks behind right now on my DVR. I know what happens though

I hate spoilers and what happens in the torchwood finale is some serious stuff, it's not often when a show does something like that. Killing off two of the main characters like that.

I just know who dies and thats it. I accidentally clicked on a thread on the Dr. Wo forums that mentioned it. No spolier alert in the title. Pissed me off

That does suck about the spoilers, I didn't expect them to kill off half of the main torchwood staff especially after the killed one of them and brought them back to life earlier on in the season. As an Actor, that has to suck getting killed off of a steady paycheck like that. Hopefully they replace them with some interesting and dynamic characters, maybe they get Captain John to stay.

Archived