What ever happened with Martin buying an NFL franchise?

Sperm Edwards

He's not going to buy a NFL franchise, he would pay enough to share ownership with one. He doesen't have enough money to buy one on his own. He basically said he didn't have money to buy one on his own.

He has said he's looking for a buying patner.

He's not going to buy a NFL franchise, he would pay enough to share ownership with one. He doesen't have enough money to buy one on his own. He basically said he didn't have money to buy one on his own.

He has said he's looking for a buying patner.

No one suggested Martin would be buying anything on his own. It was always going to be as part of a group.

When did he say he's looking for a buying partner? I would think that part would already be taken care of before he declared he was buying one.

I think it was all a ploy to re-sign himself to a new contract so he could be the NFL's highest-paid RB again.

I hope he'll buy this franchise, at least we know Woody isn't cheap anymore.

Woody wasn't cheap this year, because he knew he had to put a better team on the field, so the people would buy the PSL's. If there was no new stadium coming, he wouldn't of done all of this.

I have a question about the Xanadu stuff. Is that the NJSEA, Jets/Giants alliance or other interested parties?

From what I've seen it looks like it's going to be a mega mall. Just like Foxboro.

Why can't we just watch our favorite team play without having to walk around a Bed Bath and Beyond?

My thoughts on this are ,I believe Bill Parcells and a lot of his better paid players over the years will go in together to by a NFL franchise with BP being the majority owner and I had heard roumers before this season that BP was either looking into either buying a portion of the Dolphins or being givine a portion of the Fins for taking over running the Miami Dolphins ,theres no link on this that I have it was just a roumer from the beginning of the season,this makes sense since parcells and a lot of his former players own race horses & you have a lot of tracks open in Fla. which would work well for them also..

I would not be shocked at all to see Curtis and Parcells partner up at some point. As for Woody the Jets had to do something, they are heading into a new stadium and need to clear up as many question marks as possible. They are going to charge big bucks and need to offer some value regardless if it is entertainment or not.

Archived