Wayne Franklin to start the 8th

Green Jets & Ham

After surrendering back-to-back basehits to start the 8th ... then getting a lucky DP when Texira swung at a 3-0 pitch and bailed him out ... Torre should have bolted to the mound to bring in Gordon for 4 OUTS with a runner on 3rd and 2 Out in the 8th

SHOULD HAVE THANKED HIS LUCKY STARS FOR THAT GIFT DP ON 3-0 and RAN TO THE HILL TO HOOK FRANKLIN

GOT GREEDY ... AND GOT BURNED

After surrendering back-to-back basehits to start the 9th ... then getting a lucky DP when Texira swung at a 3-0 pitch and bailed him out ... Torre should have bolted to the mound to bring in Gordon for 4 OUTS with a runner on 3rd and 2 Out in the 8th

SHOULD HAVE THANKED HIS LUCKY STARS FOR THAT GIFT DP ON 3-0 and RAN TO THE HILL TO HOOK FRANKLIN

GOT GREEDY ... AND GOT BURNED

To tell you the truth, I don't mind leaving him in after the double play. Lefty-lefty matchup. If you have no confidence in your lefties getting a lefty out, then ship them back to AAA. I wish they sent Franklin back to AAA.

Can anybody give me a good play by play for the top of the 9th?

espn updates are so damn shi**y

Matsui hits a slow groundball, first baseman tried to flip the ball to Cordero with his glove, but Matsui got there safe in time. 1-1 count on Giambi now.

Archived