Jeremy Zuttah

PeterNorth09

This may be some of my Rutgers bias coming through but I really hope the Jets draft this guy if he's there in round 4 which he very well could be. He's a 4 year starter who did a hell of a job blocking for Ray Rice and had a great combine workout.

He reminds me of Darryn Colledge in that he's basically the same frame and is versatile (played OT but will probably be a Guard or maybe even a Center in the NFL). Has quick feet and is strong for a O-line his size.

I think he'd be a nice upgrade over Moore at RG. Unlike Jacob Bender, Zuttah is actually good and can probably start right away.

SuckerPunch.jpg

I have mentioned him before on the boards. I like him and he is strong and fast. Has proven he can play tackle at d-1 and will be a great guard. He has the second most reps at 225 behind Jake Long i believe.

This may be some of my Rutgers bias coming through but I really hope the Jets draft this guy if he's there in round 4 which he very well could be. He's a 4 year starter who did a hell of a job blocking for Ray Rice and had a great combine workout.

He reminds me of Darryn Colledge in that he's basically the same frame and is versatile (played OT but will probably be a Guard or maybe even a Center in the NFL). Has quick feet and is strong for a O-line his size.

I think he'd be a nice upgrade over Moore at RG. Unlike Jacob Bender, Zuttah is actually good and can probably start right away.

SuckerPunch.jpg

I don't know anything about the guy, but he sure looks awfully thin in your Sig for an NFL guard,

I have mentioned him before on the boards. I like him and he is strong and fast. Has proven he can play tackle at d-1 and will be a great guard. He has the second most reps at 225 behind Jake Long i believe.

I didn't know Long was the only OT who put up more weight than him. Zuttah is the real deal.

nuff shown here

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I got a Rutgers bias too, i'll be attending there in the Fall, and i will walk on

nuff shown here

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I got a Rutgers bias too, i'll be attending there in the Fall, and i will walk on

I remember play. The guy can do it all. He is what a "Mangini-Player" is supposed to be. Smart, versatile.

Archived