Congrats To Jetsblogger and the crew @ TJB

SoFlaJets

That is sweet. Brian is a really good guy and I don't know if anyone works harder at providing the latest news than he does.

Definitely is well deserved. I have been reading his site for a long time. Very happy for him, and the rest of the gang there. Even his friend from, "Across The Pond".

:)

Thanks SoFlaJets & Max! I'm looking forward to what the future holds! Although I don't know if I am ready to go head to head with Scott Ferrall ... :)

-Brian Bassett

Damn Blogger Man is everywhere!

What kind of changes are in store? C'mon don't tell us you can't tell us yet. Sure you can.

Damn Blogger Man is everywhere!

What kind of changes are in store? C'mon don't tell us you can't tell us yet. Sure you can.

At this point, not too much changes day to day. I still wake up early to make posts, go to work at my real job like everyone else.

The big difference is that they are paying me so I don't have to chase advertising dollars and I will hopefully have some of the SNY guys at my disposal for interviews and such. Beyond that, we'll see what they can do in terms of getting me into press circles. My hope is to do some coverage for them at the draft and come training camp ... that sort of stuff.

First and foremost I am a fan who writes a blog, I just can make some media types jump through hoops now! ;)

At this point, not too much changes day to day. I still wake up early to make posts, go to work at my real job like everyone else.

The big difference is that they are paying me so I don't have to chase advertising dollars and I will hopefully have some of the SNY guys at my disposal for interviews and such. Beyond that, we'll see what they can do in terms of getting me into press circles. My hope is to do some coverage for them at the draft and come training camp ... that sort of stuff.

First and foremost I am a fan who writes a blog, I just can make some media types jump through hoops now! ;)

Please promise me that the VIP Section of the blog will never happen! :)

When it ain't broke, don't fix it!

That is sweet. Brian is a really good guy and I don't know if anyone works harder at providing the latest news than he does.

Definitely is well deserved. I have been reading his site for a long time. Very happy for him, and the rest of the gang there. Even his friend from, "Across The Pond".

:)

Freakin Max is on a Free Marketing campaign for other sites,,1st This blog and also all the screenshots of JN beating JI in posts,,what was evident was a other NFL/Jet site that is kicking everyones ass ,,footballsfuture.com

marketing guru

Freakin Max is on a Free Marketing campaign for other sites,,1st This blog and also all the screenshots of JN beating JI in posts,,what was evident was a other NFL/Jet site that is kicking everyones ass ,,footballsfuture.com

marketing guru

I am not following you -- I think I am missing the joke.

We don't mind other sites being promoted here. We want people to choose us based on the merits of what we offer. Sure we could censor other names but in the long run, I think that wouldn't be the best choice.

I am not following you -- I think I am missing the joke.

We don't mind other sites being promoted here. We want people to choose us based on the merits of what we offer. Sure we could censor other names but in the long run, I think that wouldn't be the best choice.

yes,,and i went to other site and it sucks,,u succeeded

Archived