Hee wackity doo doo DOO!

TomShane

Homo.

I knew you'd be glad to see me. Here's what happened. After I left here, Sooth hurt my feelings with that whole "piss boy" episode. So, I went on sabbatical for a couple years in an ashram in India, chanting, cooking curried critters and contemplating my penis.

That's when the revelation hit me. I needed to come back to the nation. So, I sent Maxman a dozen roses and a box of Twinkies and THE BIG HOMO LET ME COME BACK! :rl:

Gotta go giggle and dance for a few minutes. See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!

I knew you'd be glad to see me. Here's what happened. After I left here, Sooth hurt my feelings with that whole "piss boy" episode. So, I went on sabbatical for a couple years in an ashram in India, chanting, cooking curried critters and contemplating my penis.

That's when the revelation hit me. I needed to come back to the nation. So, I sent Maxman a dozen roses and a box of Twinkies and THE BIG HOMO LET ME COME BACK! :rl:

Gotta go giggle and dance for a few minutes. See ya! Wouldn't want to be ya!

I know this is probably a mod messing with us, but I gotta ask you. I heard a rumor about you and I wanted to know if it was true. I heard that one time you got so high on cat urine that you ate an entire moose. Is this true? The person who told me the story is a reliable guy so I believed him when he told me.

Tom...

You have been gone for 2 1/2 years.

You've missed a lot. Smizzy's finally hit puberty.

Ok. Thats about all you missed. But sadly, time has passed you by. At one time, your opinion mattered and meant something. Now you are more like the cold sore on Max's lip.

Please, before you make yourself a bigger ass than ecurb... walk away.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEvc48JZw4&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bEvc48JZw4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I know this is probably a mod messing with us, but I gotta ask you. I heard a rumor about you and I wanted to know if it was true. I heard that one time you got so high on cat urine that you ate an entire moose. Is this true? The person who told me the story is a reliable guy so I believed him when he told me.

1. Define "ate."

2. Who the hell are you?

It's gotta be a hoax, but I'm close to believing it could be him.

This would be too good to be true. The legendary TomShane. No friggin' way.

You always were a cynical ****. Holla!

Tom...

I see a few of your last posts were bashing Herm and his coaching.

1. How do you feel about hermie's time with the jets now?

2. What is your opinion on Mangini? Better? Worse?

3. Are Ding Dongs and Ring Dings the same thing?

1. Herman Edwards is scum. No, he's the bacteria that eats scum. No, he's the feces of the bacteria that eats scum.

2. Better than the feces of the bacteria that eats scum? Definitely! Bob Sutton's gotta go, though.

3. I don't eat that stuff. I'd never fit into my two-sizes-too-small Derek Jeter t-shirt if I did.

1. Define "ate."

2. Who the hell are you?

/quote]

I'm the 8th most popular male and 10th most popular person on this board. I also got a few votes for best new and most improved poster. I once won POTW runner up twice in a row. I'm an Arcade Champion is 3-4 games. Anything else you'd like to know about me? There is a picture of me when I looked like a hippie floating around here too if you're that curious.

How about you? A/S/L?

1. Herman Edwards is scum. No, he's the bacteria that eats scum. No, he's the feces of the bacteria that eats scum.

2. Better than the feces of the bacteria that eats scum? Definitely! Bob Sutton's gotta go, though.

3. I don't eat that stuff. I'd never fit into my two-sizes-too-small Derek Jeter t-shirt if I did.

Thanks Tom.

But I really need an answer... Ring Dings/ Ding Dongs.... Someone please help!

So, who is playing TomShane?

It can't be Smizzy, because "TomShane" spells correctly.

It can't be Max, because "TomShane" is funny.

This has me perplexed.

Has to be Sperm Edwards, he is both funny and can spell correctly. The only one I know on this site who posses both qualities. Maybe BP, but he has his own style of humor that is detectable. Not enough gay jokes to be Thor99, we all know he has a one track mind.

Has to be Sperm Edwards, he is both funny and can spell correctly. The only one I know on this site who posses both qualities. Maybe BP, but he has his own style of humor that is detectable. Not enough gay jokes to be Thor99, we all know he has a one track mind.

No, there aren't enough gay jokes for it to actually be TomShane.

Archived