What's Up Folks?

PatsFanTX

Oh wow, look everyone a fake Patsfantx. Oh man that is wild. So very wild. Very, very wild.

I guess Max unbunched his panties to allow Tx back.

:bag:

Hey max you got better things to be doing right now than playing FakeTX, like patrolling the JN corporate campus, i heat tomshane is back and on the prowl for hot little jets fan site groupies (ya know how that goes), too bad nobody told him it has turned queer here.

Not to mention 19-0 and yet another Super Bowl title.

Except that didn't happen. I guess you missed the biggest choke job in NFL history and your HC walking off the field in shame after getting his ass beat before the game was over.

That was classy. Oh and did you hear? They got caught cheating and lost a 1st rd pick for it. That sucks.

What's next? Brady gets arrested for assaulting a toddler?

Except that didn't happen. I guess you missed the biggest choke job in NFL history and your HC walking off the field in shame after getting his ass beat before the game was over.

That was classy. Oh and did you hear? They got caught cheating and lost a 1st rd pick for it. That sucks.

Smizz, honey, you ain't no toddler. I'm just sayin. I'M JUST SAYIN', GODDAMMIT.

and you are arguing with an april fools joke? Geez, the bulb on this one's shoulders isn't too bright is it?? lol, j/k smizzo

I wonder if my Florida buds will stop in and say hello?

you should have been here in the Lounge watching the Super Bowl with us. We were all decked out in Strahan and Eli jerseys...Thor made a nice quiche, it was divine

Archived