I would like to thank JetNation

For giving me this opportunity to come back. I know I messed up a few times. I can't stand just lurking here. I really posting here and I'll be good. So who's with me?

Oh my, our best poster has returned. :confused0006:On April first no less.

I'm a little embarassed now.

I thought that the return of JBF would be a once in a lifetime thing. Now I see that Max has let these two losers return. I guess the jokes on me.

**** you, Max.

No **** you. Don't call me a loser.

And dominator i know how to spell LOSER. And I was just kidding around. I know how to spell faggit also.

Faggit's the two of you.

And dominator i know how to spell LOSER. And I was just kidding around. I know how to spell faggit also.

Faggit's the two of you.

**** me? You weight a buck twenty five, and you're talking ****? I will kick your ass and steal your woman.

First, I weigh more than 125 pounds. I weigh 140. And I can even bench press 150 so that's more then my weight.

Second, she'd never be with you anyway. You can dream that's it. Dream you have a life first bitch.

Dude, I've already ****ed her. Why do you think she walks that way?

Why do you think she's with a little guy now?

For giving me this opportunity to come back. I know I messed up a few times. I can't stand just lurking here. I really posting here and I'll be good. So who's with me?

What kind of a pansy are you??? You told the mods that I threatened you? You are such a baby.

:gfight:

• 8 months later...

Faggit's the two of you.

For stillerpaul... This was DWC, AKA defense wins championships. When people talk about "thinning the heard", they're talking about this guy.

For stillerpaul... This was DWC, AKA defense wins championships. When people talk about "thinning the heard", they're talking about this guy.

I remember one night there was this thread, and it ended up into a DWC Bashathon. Myself, Thor, IrishJet and a couple of others were up against a frenzied (even by his standards) DWC. Over 500 posts in a couple of hours.

The Max deleted 90% of it the next day.

I remember one night there was this thread, and it ended up into a DWC Bashathon. Myself, Thor, IrishJet and a couple of others were up against a frenzied (even by his standards) DWC. Over 500 posts in a couple of hours.

The Max deleted 90% of it the next day.

DWC and his musings on the world merge eleventy billion times? :evil2:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRj-S8Aklcw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRj-S8Aklcw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived