Ten Burning Questions Since I Have Been Away

PatsFanTX

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You should be ashamed of yourself for picking on senior citizens from Florida.

OH man this place is cracking me up today...Tex asked Senior one day if the horse in his sig was the same one Paul Revere rode...I almost **** myself...and this was in the heat of battle in the summer of '06

OH man this place is cracking me up today...Tex asked Senior one day if the horse in his sig was the same one Paul Revere rode...I almost **** myself...and this was in the heat of battle in the summer of '06

That could still be my best line ever on JN. ;)

1). Is Garb, Alk, PFSIKH and Gainzo still the most intelligent, knowledgable posters on this message board?

2). Is ecurb still firmly attached to PennyBoy's nutsack?

3). Is barton still a virgin?

4). Does BZ feel like a complete idiot after getting completely owned in the debate?

5). Does faba still get knocked on his ass by a gentle summers breeze?

6). Is Max over his penis envy of Sooth?

7). Does gg still hijack all the good threads with her stupid song lyrics?

8). Have the Jets played in a Super Bowl yet?

9). Does 124 still think the Jets didn't waste a 2nd round draft pick?

10). With all the FA activity, did the Jets win their 40th consecutive off-season championship?

TX what it do

its ya boy kobe from ji

ya dig

Kinda gotta tip-toe today.

Don't want somebodies panties to get into a bunch before midnight.

What Happens at midnight you turn back into a pumpkin and we never have to deal with your dumbass again?

(why am I talking to a troll when I know it really isn't him)

(why a I having fun doing it?)

tick tock...

less then 6 hours....

can you feel your air running out, tx? the oxygen is getting low... of course that should be something you are use to.. since the air was cut off to your brain years ago...

23325381.jpg

tick tock...

less then 6 hours....

can you feel your air running out, tx? the oxygen is getting low... of course that should be something you are use to.. since the air was cut off to your brain years ago...

23325381.jpg

kind of like the ending scene in Spielberg's AI-where the robot kid gets to spend one more day with his mommy...great movie

tick tock...

less then 6 hours....

Don't you have to make SJ a sammich or something?

i think you have me mixed up with another posters...

again not too surprising considering your advanced age... the memory tends to get fuzzy

tick tock...

less then 6 hours....

23325381.jpg

Hey TX, isn't this the post where you put a picture of a lounge and tell GG to get out of the NFL forum? you're losing your burst since you've been banned.

This is the site that cares and we will not have any on that misogynistic stuff over here. Gay Bashing is cool, but none of that stuff or we'll have thor sit and you and JGB fart in your face.

Get that sammich made yet?

SJ is hungry.

You still barefoot in the kitchen?

your bizarre fantasies about me are weird especially after all this time :shock: sheesh.. you would think you would have gotten over me :rolleyes:

let it go tx.. your obsession with me is just unhealthy.

Archived