Ten Burning Questions Since I Have Been Away

PatsFanTX

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are a complete dickhead.

I remember thinking, this AHole is assmop after you F'd with me, but I can't remember the screen name.

haha ... I had you blaming some poor ole JI poster... you are such a tool

it's time you made me a sammich hold the mayo, can't trust a texan u know.;)

your bizarre fantasies about me are weird especially after all this time :shock: sheesh.. you would think you would have gotten over me :rolleyes:

let it go tx.. your obsession with me is just unhealthy.

What?

Why would I have an obsession with some barefoot chick in the kitchen making a friggn' sammich?

You need to watch that "Lipstick" show on TV where all the hot chicks make millions, and still take care of their hubby's.

Learn something from the show.

What?

Why would I have an obsession with some barefoot chick in the kitchen making a friggn' sammich?

You need to watch that "Lipstick" show on TV where all the hot chicks make millions, and still take care of their hubby's.

see there you go... calling me "hot"

you never stop do you?

OY!

and about that show... didnt one of the women have an affair with some young steamy 25 year old.. while her old hubbie had a heart attack,.,,

dont watch the show, but that is what the promos say.

:D

see there you go... calling me "hot"

you never stop do you?

OY!

and about that show... didnt one of the women have an affair with some young steamy 25 year old.. while her old hubbie had a heart attack,.,,

dont watch the show, but that is what the promos say.

:D

I'm a young steamy 22 yr old, just sayin.

What?

lol who wrote this one?

Archived