With All The Jets Free Agency Activity.....

PatsFanTX

That's a reach.

The Jets still have one of the worst QB situations in the entire NFL.

Regardless of what you think of Clemens, Pennington is better than:

Matt Leinart

Whoever starts for Atlanta

Whoever starts for the Dolphins

Alex Smith

Whoever starts for the Bears

Tavaris Jackson

Whoever starts for KC

Whoever starts for Baltimore

So considering we have a QB (Clemens) with significant upside and a pretty reliable veteran i'd say we have a decent QB situation. NOT one of the worst in the NFL.

So considering we have a QB (Clemens) with significant upside and a pretty reliable veteran i'd say we have a decent QB situation. NOT one of the worst in the NFL.

Dude, put down the kool aid and take off the green-colored glasses.

PennyBoy is 32-31 in his career as a starter for the Jets, including several embarrassing performances in the playoffs.

I'd hardly call him a "reliable veteran".

And right now, Clemens is more of a "question mark" than a "significant upside".

Dude, put down the kool aid and take off the green-colored glasses.

PennyBoy is 32-31 in his career as a starter for the Jets, including several embarrassing performances in the playoffs.

I'd hardly call him a "reliable veteran".

And right now, Clemens is more of a "question mark" than a "significant upside".

Clemens= Brady. But less Gay.

This Tx thing better be an April Fools joke,

This guy sounds a bit to much like Tx to suit me.

It would be just like Max to pull a really disgusting April Fools joke on the rest of the site by actually letting Tx back

Now Shane I actually miss

You should be asking yourself can the Patriots win the East with the Jets additions, and Chad Pennington picking apart your secondary. Chad Pennington made Randy Moss at Marshal, he probably wouldn't have even been drafted if he didn't have Chad making him look good with the deep ball.

You should be asking yourself can the Patriots win the East with the Jets additions, and Chad Pennington picking apart your secondary. Chad Pennington made Randy Moss at Marshal, he probably wouldn't have even been drafted if he didn't have Chad making him look good with the deep ball.

Is this a serious post or an April Fools joke?

PennyBoy "made" Randy Moss?

I think I'm on the wrong board. :character42:

C'mon Sperm we both know there isn't a more flaming fair-weather fan than Patsfantx. I'm surprised he hasn't turned into a Giants fan yet.

I personaly didn't know a single real patriots fan before they won the superbowl, I know about 20 now.

I knew most of them before the Pats won the super bowl, coincidence? btw, Patsfantx is a real life friend of mine

back then I knew him as RavensfanTX though

I personaly didn't know a single real patriots fan before they won the superbowl, I know about 20 now.

I knew most of them before the Pats won the super bowl, coincidence? btw, Patsfantx is a real life friend of mine

back then I knew him as RavensfanTX though

I know alot of people from the New England area and I have to say before 2001 only a handful of them were die-hard Patriots fans. Now they're al 100% about the Pats (although they've been low-key since spygate/choking in the Super Bowl).

Bulls, Cowboys, Yankees (although they're more hated around the country than loved) and now Patriots.

If you're a fan of any of those teams and you don't live anywhere near those cities, I don't care, you are a friggin fair-weather frontrunner and not a real sports fan.

I know alot of people from the New England area and I have to say before 2001 only a handful of them were die-hard Patriots fans. Now they're al 100% about the Pats (although they've been low-key since spygate/choking in the Super Bowl).

Bulls, Cowboys, Yankees (although they're more hated around the country than loved) and now Patriots.

If you're a fan of any of those teams and you don't live anywhere near those cities, I don't care, you are a friggin fair-weather frontrunner and not a real sports fan.

Just wait till the Jets win(if they ever do). How pissed are you going to be with the bull**** fair weather fans? Painful season after painful season pulling 110% for the Jet's and if they ever do it everyone will have been a lifelong Jets fan. You saw it this year with the Giants in NY.

If they ever do win in my lifetime though, I think I'll be able to deal with it.

Just wait till the Jets win(if they ever do).

Dude, it's been 40 friggn' years.

They are an embarrassment to the entire NFL, right up there with the Cardinals, Lions, Browns and Saints.

Hell, at least those teams play in their own friggn' stadium.

Archived