With All The Jets Free Agency Activity.....

PatsFanTX

Just wait till the Jets win(if they ever do). How pissed are you going to be with the bull**** fair weather fans? Painful season after painful season pulling 110% for the Jet's and if they ever do it everyone will have been a lifelong Jets fan. You saw it this year with the Giants in NY.

If they ever do win in my lifetime though, I think I'll be able to deal with it.

Frontrunners like Patsfantx don't start to sprout up until the 2nd championship usually.

I didn't really start to see alot of Bulls fans in NY and NJ until they beat the Blazers in the repeat. Same thing with the Pats in '04.

Just wait till the Jets win(if they ever do).

Dude, it's been 40 friggn' years since the Jets have done anything.

They are an embarrassment to the entire NFL, right up there with the Cardinals, Lions, Browns and Saints.

Hell, at least those teams play in their own friggn' stadium.

Dude, it's been 40 friggn' years since the Jets have done anything.

They are an embarrassment to the entire NFL, right up there with the Cardinals, Lions, Browns and Saints.

Hell, at least those teams play in their own friggn' stadium.

better to have 1 legit SB than 3 tainted ones;)

better to have 1 legit SB than 3 tainted ones;)

You gotta be kidding me assmop. :character42:

If the roles were reversed, and the Jets played in 4 Super Bowls in the current decade, winning 3 of them, you clowns would have more sperm spewed around from your circle jerks than a bull at a stud party.

If the roles were reversed, and the Jets played in 4 Super Bowls in the current decade, winning 3 of them, you clowns would have more sperm spewed around from your circle jerks than a bull at a stud party.

Probably.

If we knew that we cheated in 3 out of 4 of them things might be different.;-)

nope

Cheating is for losers.

I will take 1 for 1 over 0-2 everthing else is tainted

nope

Cheating is for losers.

I will take 1 for 1 over 0-2 everthing else is tainted

I see you are highly mounted on Garb's high, and mighty white horse.

You are a complete joke if you say you would rather go 40 years without a Super Bowl appearance, rather then what the Pats have accomplished in this current decade.

You are really funny assmop.

I see you are highly mounted on Garb's high, and mighty white horse.

You are a complete joke if you say you would rather go 40 years without a Super Bowl appearance, rather then what the Pats have accomplished in this current decade.

You are really funny assmop.

i am not tall enuff to climb her high horse..... Is it White????

Pats have accomplished Nada, Now ask me what Cheating accomplished?

3 Tainted SB's;)

Archived