Greenbeans is a PIMP!

TomShane

geez I'm really scared to welcome any of these long lost original Ganstas for fear of falling for another of the infamous JN April Fools Days ruses-in 2005 this place morphed into PatsNation with Brady and Belichick's pictures in the banner

geez I'm really scared to welcome any of these long lost original Ganstas for fear of falling for another of the infamous JN April Fools Days ruses-in 2005 this place morphed into PatsNation with Brady and Belichick's pictures in the banner

Jimmy DiSofla, don't be so cynical, man. Play me a song.

Did you say hello to TX, yet? :rl:

lol, sofla, didn't you fall for the fake Revis too? Don't do it this time! Max and crew were so pumped for today that they started at 12:01am last night, lol

LMAO

no it did Jess-we all woke up to PatsNation on 4/01/05-we all thought it had finally happened-I'm checking my favorite places wondering WTF happened

If only they could put that much effort into everything. Thats hilarious.

As a lifelong Jets fan, I find Brady and Belichick much less horrifying than what's in the banner now.

one can only wonder what is real and what is not????!!!!! Right Tom?

"All the world's a stage,

And all the men and women merely players:

They have their exits and their entrances;

And one man in his time plays many parts"

Remember that time I stayed overnight in your sunroom? Holla!

Archived