Operation Screen Print

Maxman

Stay tuned -- at 3:30pm EST you have the chance to witness history. An inside look at message boards. A rare behind the scenes "snapshot" of what it takes to run the 2nd biggest Jets board on the interweb.

Brought to you by the site that cares. Operation Screen Print, coming soon to a theater near you. Be sure to check back at 3:30pm EST for further details.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually a great cure for a headache is good sex. A female orgasm releases endorphins which are natural painkillers. And you know beans has stamina, he's been doing the POTW thread since 1987.

Since i was born. LOL.

Well, i guess my headache isnt so bad, i just had another date planned. But i am willing to cancel for you Beans.

Since i was born. LOL.

Well, i guess my headache isnt so bad, i just had another date planned. But i am willing to cancel for you Beans.

You know how many times Beans has passed up dates and casual sexcapades so that Sperm Edwards could feed his ego with another POTW victory?

Since i was born. LOL.

You were BORN in 1987 - I feel so dirty now. :lol: I'll pick you up at 8pm - or is that past your bed time? I certainly do not want to miss your bed time. ;)

You know how many times Beans has passed up dates and casual sexcapades so that Sperm Edwards could feed his ego with another POTW victory?

That's all in the past, Carlie, all in the past. Pass me the TicTacs. :lol:

Stay tuned -- at 3:30pm EST you have the chance to witness history. An inside look at message boards. A rare behind the scenes "snapshot" of what it takes to run the 2nd biggest Jets board on the interweb.

Sorry I'll have to miss it. I'm not interested in what it takes to run GangGreen.com

Brought to you by the site that cares. Operation Screen Print, coming soon to a theater near you. Be sure to check back at 3:30pm EST for further details.

:rl:

Archived