Operation Screen Print

Maxman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys sorry for the build up but I can't do it. The mods don't think it is a good idea. I am okay with it but with the amount of concern that has been raised here to me in private I have to give this some more thought.

It is just hard for me to think that maybe one of my ideas isn't terrific. Oh well.

Signed,

Phil and the rest of the douchebags

Guys sorry for the build up but I can't do it. The mods don't think it is a good idea. I am okay with it but with the amount of concern that has been raised here to me in private I have to give this some more thought.

It is just hard for me to think that maybe one of my ideas isn't terrific. Oh well.

Signed,

Get some mods with balz. ;-)

Signed,

Wow.

Another Aprils fools joke, dammit they finally got me!](*,)

Signed,

Make me a Mod and I promise I'll be okay with it. Deal??;-)

You have to give Max a lot of credit. He actually makes you think that the "Mods" have any actual say how things are run here.

So much so, that he actually has people clamoring, wanting to be Mods.

The man is really not stupid.

That is funny. Pretty much sums it up but not entirely. I still value the opinion of one (maybe two) of the mods.

Wow

April 1st at JN with no hoax, is like Christmas with no Santa

Oh my friend there were plenty of hoaxes. You have to study up for the match game quiz tomorrow. Who played what user? And what user was real? There was at least on real user.

Oh my friend there were plenty of hoaxes. You have to study up for the match game quiz tomorrow. Who played what user? And what user was real? There was at least on real user.

I'll send ya the $55, but please don't let Tex stay.

Signed,

Oh my

:rl:

Archived