The New JN Mod; Who Should It Be?

SoFlaJets

Look guys, not to be trouble maker or one of those guys who "spread rumors" but I just happened to stop by the moderator lounge on the way out of the building and Max was reaming a certain unnamed moderator a new one (OK, maybe not the best analogy) for his lackluster performance in the last quarter-it got pretty heated I can tell you that.

So WHO should be the next moderator here? I am torn between 3 people, Arsis, Drago and/or Tictac...what say ye JNers?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Look guys, not to be trouble maker or one of those guys who "spread rumors" but I just happened to stop by the moderator lounge on the way out of the building and Max was reaming a certain unnamed moderator a new one (OK, maybe not the best analogy) for his lackluster performance in the last quarter-it got pretty heated I can tell you that.

So WHO should be the next moderator here? I am torn between 3 people, Arsis, Drago and/or Tictac...what say ye JNers?

I know i was put on the short bus, ehhh, i mean short list for when they open up the books for new mods. I would rule fairly and justly.

I have experience as an NYPD police officer is keeping the peace and dealing out a few beatings when needed. I think this unique and invaluable experience makes me the perfect man for the job. Who better to Police a Forum than an Ex-Cop?

I know i was put on the short bus, ehhh, i mean short list for when they open up the books for new mods. I would rule fairly and justly.

damn Joe..you as a mod would open up a whole bunch of new and exciting avenues here...I don't think the place could handle you...it'd be like alien technology being brought to a remote Jersey gas station with the old fashioned pumps

I have experience as an NYPD police officer is keeping the peace and dealing out a few beatings when needed. I think this unique and invaluable experience makes me the perfect man for the job. Who better to Police a Forum than an Ex-Cop?

ruh roh....I think a couple of the Mikes drove both Tinstar AND Guns Of Bavaria off on the same day on a gameday chat...poor Guns he was like Gallagher the Cop from The Little Rascals

I see how it is SoFla.

Personally and not to be arrogant, but I think it should be me. I've been since the beginning and I was passed up for a moderator spot that was mine, until I screwed up on something Max didn't appreciate, or I'd be a moderator today. I should be given a second chance and if there is a new spot open, I should be put in as the moderator.

Easy as that.

I see how it is SoFla.

Personally and not to be arrogant, but I think it should be me. I've been since the beginning and I was passed up for a moderator spot that was mine, until I screwed up on something Max didn't appreciate, or I'd be a moderator today. I should be given a second chance and if there is a new spot open, I should be put in as the moderator.

Easy as that.

I'll fight ya for it. 3 rounds in the boxing ring.

I see how it is SoFla.

Easy as that.

hey don't blame me Joe, I was just a fly on the wall, but I heard the discussion and 124's name was NOT on the short list.

hey don't blame me Joe, I was just a fly on the wall, but I heard the discussion and 124's name was NOT on the short list.

If this isnt' an April Fools thing, thats just a joke to be honest if its not. I was supposed to be a Mod before it was given to someone else. I should be the #1 candidate for the next spot.

I hope your ready for the countless donut jokes that come along with being a police mod.

This is probably a joke. Isn't there 6 mods already. Why would we need another one?

I hope your ready for the countless donut jokes that come along with being a police mod.

This is probably a joke. Isn't there 6 mods already. Why would we need another one?

I have thick skin and a good sense of humor. I can take any abuse.

I have thick skin and a good sense of humor. I can take any abuse.

ummm.. see now i see it differently you are cruel and think you are god's gift.. and frankly you are more like satan's spawn.

so i would say "no" to arsis for mod.

IMHO

:P

ummm.. see now i see it differently you are cruel and think you are god's gift.. and frankly you are more like satan's spawn.

so i would say "no" to arsis for mod.

IMHO

Okay, I can be cruel. but I think I'm "god's gift"? to what? I disagree with your assessment in that area. If I were mod, my first act as a mo would to give GG more Rep, she doesn't get enough credit for what she brings to the table here at JN.

Okay, I can be cruel. but I think I'm "god's gift"? to what? I disagree with your assessment in that area. If I were mod, my first act as a mo would to give GG more Rep, she doesn't get enough credit for what she brings to the table here at JN.

LOL! ok that was pretty good. YOU trying to get on my good side.

heh.

you are funnier then max!

(though that is not saying much)

LOL! ok that was pretty good. YOU trying to get on my good side.

heh.

you are funnier then max!

(though that is not saying much)

Lol, Max is a funny guy, did you see that thread he had going about running ten miles. And, Yes I was trying to get on your good side? on a scale of 1-10 how successful was I? ;)

Lol, Max is a funny guy, did you see that thread he had going about running ten miles. And, Yes I was trying to get on your good side? on a scale of 1-10 how successful was I? ;)

lets just say think fractions where the numerator is less then the denominator...

you got a ways to go...

of course it is always nice to have goals.

I see how it is SoFla.

Easy as that.

I'll fight ya for it. 3 rounds in the boxing ring.

I'll submit to both to be pulled from consideration. I'll submitt so gently it'll be like dipping into a nice warm pillow covered in the sweet, sweet smell of axel greace.

Archived