The New JN Mod; Who Should It Be?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think i would be a terrible mod, everyone would pick on me for being the only real female mod. Plus Drago would be so jealous, wait MAKE ME MOD!!

first off, smizzy has both working parts...

secondly, i wouldn't be anymore jealous of you for being mod, but i would make you wear a cowboy hat to bed...and you'd have to take your teeth out more often.

I think i would be a terrible mod, everyone would pick on me for being the only real female mod. Plus Drago would be so jealous, wait MAKE ME MOD!!

if you get it, good luck kid ;)

it wouldnt hurt to have some natural estrogen as a mod...

max has always told me that i am way to mean to be a mod..

but you are sweet, so you have a better shot! :) ( just make drago go for the initiation :shock: )

OY!

first off, smizzy has both working parts...

secondly, i wouldn't be anymore jealous of you for being mod, but i would make you wear a cowboy hat to bed...and you'd have to take your teeth out more often.

Whats wrong with the pirate hat i wear now? I really would make a terrible mod, I never go in the football forum. Thank god they are not serious

if you get it, good luck kid ;)

it wouldnt hurt to have some natural estrogen as a mod...

max has always told me that i am way to mean to be a mod..

but you are sweet, so you have a better shot! :) ( just make drago go for the initiation :shock: )

OY!

Your the nicest person i know round these parts. But you did make that angry thread with all that profanity.

I bait drago with candy. Works like a charm.

LOL, I think either you or Drago would make great Mods, Panzer too and of course ma boy kobe.

Anyone but Arsis, that guy's just flat out overated.:lol:

There is serious discussion about this in our not so secret mod forum. stay tuned!

Recently arsis has been just gunning it for mod. Not sure why. I dont think he would do a bad job. I really have no idea. Im for arsis, or drago, he would do a good job too. But i can see him fooling with people just cause he can. And cause he was drunk.

Your the nicest person i know round these parts. But you did make that angry thread with all that profanity.

I bait drago with candy. Works like a charm.

i am really a curmudgeon.. ask anyone who has met me... totally sour.. i just play this sweet person.

i swear like a truck driver. frankly most people dont like me at all when they meet me in person.

does drago like candy corn?????:P he have to fight me for it.. and i have seen a picture of him.. i could take him in one punch.

does drago like candy corn?????:P he have to fight me for it.. and i have seen a picture of him.. i could take him in one punch.

that's assuming you can find me to hit me. My general fighting style is my either hiding, or playing possum. Both are very effective styles, but i rarely take a punch.

Word.

i am really a curmudgeon.. ask anyone who has met me... totally sour.. i just play this sweet person.

i swear like a truck driver. frankly most people dont like me at all when they meet me in person.

Well, this one time we were at a buffet style restaurant called the Golden corral, and he filled his pockets with candy corn meant for little kids ice cream cones.

I picked him up a few days ago and threw him**, you could probally take him.

**threw=fell over

been done... april fools 2005? or was it 2006? either way it was boring :yawn:

It was actually last year. The funny part about it was the number of people who threatened to leave the board if he became mod. Everyone took it so seriously, it was hilarious.

Just wondering, are all these unbanned posters actually themselves?

Recently arsis has been just gunning it for mod. Not sure why. I dont think he would do a bad job. I really have no idea. Im for arsis, or drago, he would do a good job too. But i can see him fooling with people just cause he can. And cause he was drunk.

Thanks, I just think I'd do a great job is all.

that's assuming you can find me to hit me. My general fighting style is my either hiding, or playing possum. Both are very effective styles, but i rarely take a punch.

Word.

i am a middle school teacher. you can NOT escape...

Well, this one time we were at a buffet style restaurant called the Golden corral, and he filled his pockets with candy corn meant for little kids ice cream cones.

I picked him up a few days ago and threw him**, you could probally take him.

**threw=fell over

stealing candy corn from kids.. that is just bad... worse kind of candy criminal... drago needs to sit on the group W bench.

Greengal-Dont act so innocent, you know you keep all the things you confiscate from the grade schoolers. And re-wrap them for your kids to give out as gifts. Its economical, i dont blame you. I remember when the librarian "lost" my lazer pointer when i was in 6th grade.

Some lucky kid got that. Probally her kid.

Greengal-Dont act so innocent, you know you keep all the things you confiscate from the grade schoolers. And re-wrap them for your kids to give out as gifts. Its economical, i dont blame you. I remember when the librarian "lost" my lazer pointer when i was in 6th grade.

cat fight brewing, let me get some popcorn... be back

are you calling me a regifter?? :shock:

ok well there was this three pack of gourmet mustards that i did give to my parents... but it was only their 48th anniversary... not a big one.

Pats fan or not, I think I would make a damn good mod.

Alk, there is just too much that goes into it. It's worse than the first round of the NFL draft...

Think about the responsibilities...

1.) must be good at spelling (you fail)

2.) must be able to give a (quality) reach around and last 6 minutes, per mod, per session. (fail)

3.) must be obease, furry, or have glasses (not sure)

4.) must have multpile aliases (1 point)

5.) must hate the Patriots (fail)

6.) Unlimited repping capabilities

7.) shifty under-carrige

8.) Resistance to smelly taint

you have one point out a possible 8...sorry alk.

Archived