The New JN Mod; Who Should It Be?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
before that happens, she needs a short quiz on jets history...we'll start with what is curtis martin's number, and is he going to be first ballot?

There are no need for tests, Curtis Martin's number is 24, he he will be 14th on ballot.

Now, don't we all feel better.

I see how it is SoFla.

Personally and not to be arrogant, but I think it should be me. I've been since the beginning and I was passed up for a moderator spot that was mine, until I screwed up on something Max didn't appreciate, or I'd be a moderator today. I should be given a second chance and if there is a new spot open, I should be put in as the moderator.

Easy as that.

I agree.

It's kind of surprising that you aren't a mod already. You certainly pass the minimum weight limit.

If made a Mod, I'll light a candle at church for JN every sunday.

i'm jewish.. you just lost my vote...

steamy or not.. ( unless you send me pictures... and then i reserve the right to change my decision)

:P

i'm jewish.. you just lost my vote...

steamy or not.. ( unless you send me pictures... and then i reserve the right to change my decision)

:P

Hold on, I shall consult the Jewish members of my election committee and see what the Jewish equivalent of lighting a candle is.

I see how it is SoFla.

Personally and not to be arrogant, but I think it should be me. I've been since the beginning and I was passed up for a moderator spot that was mine, until I screwed up on something Max didn't appreciate, or I'd be a moderator today. I should be given a second chance and if there is a new spot open, I should be put in as the moderator.

Easy as that.

Joe, try and be humble. you have the greatest Jets report card on the interweb, and even got a shameless boost for Modells in there to boot. look on the bright side.

Hold on, I shall consult the Jewish members of my election committee and see what the Jewish equivalent of lighting a candle is.

no pictures??? :lol:

cmon arsis.. it is all about the beefcake here.

i promise not to forward the pics to max and thor.. though you probably would get their vote if i did.

:D

If this isnt' an April Fools thing, thats just a joke to be honest if its not. I was supposed to be a Mod before it was given to someone else. I should be the #1 candidate for the next spot.

Send me $100 and I'll see what I can do.

i am really a curmudgeon.. ask anyone who has met me... totally sour.. i just play this sweet person.

i swear like a truck driver. frankly most people dont like me at all when they meet me in person.

does drago like candy corn?????:P he have to fight me for it.. and i have seen a picture of him.. i could take him in one punch.

But you do have a glorious set of Tata's

Curtis Martin has two numbers... 4.0 the lowest average yards per carry of any HOF running back except one guy who was used more like a fullback.

His other number was the obscene one which made him, at the time of his retirement the highest paid running back (lifetime) in the history of the NFL.

Archived