The New JN Mod; Who Should It Be?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
you need to be more assertive

tell them to give you the gawd dam power!!

like when you tell drago to sleep on the couch

Drago keeps me warm, the one time I told him to sleep on the couch he charmed his way out of it. But it really was me being ridiculous.

I ain't no mod. But being bold is fun. :P

I see how it is SoFla.

Personally and not to be arrogant, but I think it should be me. I've been since the beginning and I was passed up for a moderator spot that was mine, until I screwed up on something Max didn't appreciate, or I'd be a moderator today. I should be given a second chance and if there is a new spot open, I should be put in as the moderator.

Easy as that.

Moderators spots are earned..not given.

You screwed up your one chance... why should you get another? You have character red flags.

You are the McFadden of mod choices. sure, a good talent, but is it worth it to put up with your off-the-field issues?

Moderators spots are earned..not given.

You screwed up your one chance... why should you get another? You have character red flags.

You are the McFadden of mod choices. sure, a good talent, but is it worth it to put up with your off-the-field issues?

Oh damn that is funny!

Congrats on becoming JN's newest mod!

The other mods and I knew all along that it was you who was running this place in the house of Max. After yesterday's botched attempt at April Fool's Day, you finally decided to step in from behind the scenes and help resotre JN to its former glory, whatever is left of it.

;-)

Congrats on becoming JN's newest mod!

The other mods and I knew all along that it was you who was running this place in the house of Max. After yesterday's botched attempt at April Fool's Day, you finally decided to step in from behind the scenes and help resotre JN to its former glory, whatever is left of it.

;-)

I just noticed it too TJ...first TicTac now JFBM...can Greengal and MTJ be far behind? Wait that didn't come out right....

Then how in gods name did Adam Schien (Sperm Edwards), Smizzy and Thor get the moderator positions? ;-)

At this point...I doubt there is a Mod on any Jets website better/ funnier or better looking than me.

I'm what they all aspire to be.

I should be the next mod as I'm a level headed guy who only gets bent out shape, on occasion, when personally attacked.

Apart from my allegiance to the New England Patriots is there any reason why I'm not making it rain as a mod at JN?

I should be the next mod as I'm a level headed guy who only gets bent out shape, on occasion, when personally attacked.

Apart from my allegiance to the New England Patriots is there any reason why I'm not making it rain as a mod at JN?

You use the saying "make it rain"

you're a m@sshole.

automatically excludes you.... and me.... and Garb....

any other m@ssholes? They are not eligible either.

is that the way they spell it at Lowell???

You are in America, speak American... or Spanish.

:)

That's the way the rest of the English speaking world spells it. You Americans changed it up. Can't you guys handle an extra vowel?

Riddle me this: Why did Americans change the end of perfectly good words like litre or metre to liter and meter? I don't get it.

BTW: For those reading this I love living in America and this is not a political statement.

That's the way the rest of the English speaking world spells it. You Americans changed it up. Can't you guys handle an extra vowel?

Riddle me this: Why did Americans change the end of perfectly good words like litre or metre to liter and meter? I don't get it.

BTW: For those reading this I love living in America and this is not a political statement.

No we cant. We need to be different. Ya Dig?

Us Americans like to steal words and change them to our liking.

And dats realtalk.

Archived