Where Are the Following People:

PatsFanTX

DickeyK: I have a question on nuclear physics, brain surgery and the falling US dollar, and I need an expert opinion on all three questions.

GOB: Need to know if he thinks the cop that gave me a speeding ticket will show up for the court date after I called him a friggn' dumbass and spit on him?

Senior: Are oats better than barely?

DickeyK: I have a question on nuclear physics, brain surgery and the falling US dollar, and I need an expert opinion on all three questions.

GOB: Need to know if he thinks the cop that gave me a speeding ticket will show up for the court date after I called him a friggn' dumbass and spit on him?

Answers are, in order:

"Teaching" kids

"Lost"

"Yes"

Dick K = is soon to be retiring to an already purchased Croatian castle after he finishes his mid life crisis career as a dysfunctional elementary school teacher that picks on his kids

GOB = MIA

Senior = Still a very angry tattle tail. watch your BP, Senior. \:D/

Archived