Anyone see these Matt Linert pictures?

There all over Sports Center and the internet, and I personally don't see what the big ****ing deal is, and I'm a Linert hater. He was at his house drinking, he wasn't at a stripclub involved in a shooting/homicide/assault. **** I feel like he should get an award for drinking at his house rather then going out to a club and getting into trouble (punching a women in the face) like 90% of the league. Yet this has been getting more coverage then Bryant Mckinnie's brawl a month ago

haven't seen them...what's the deal?

there pictures of him drinking and hanging out wit girls at his house. One of them has him holding and feeding a beer funnel to a girl. I think what the problem is that one or some of the girls might have been underage.

there pictures of him drinking and hanging out wit girls at his house. One of them has him holding and feeding a beer funnel to a girl. I think what the problem is that one or some of the girls might have been underage.

if that's the case, i have to agree with NoToDMC...The media just picks and chooses, it's like they have no basis for anything at all.

There all over Sports Center and the internet, and I personally don't see what the big ****ing deal is, and I'm a Linert hater. He was at his house drinking, he wasn't at a stripclub involved in a shooting/homicide/assault. **** I feel like he should get an award for drinking at his house rather then going out to a club and getting into trouble (punching a women in the face) like 90% of the league. Yet this has been getting more coverage then Bryant Mckinnie's brawl a month ago

There isn't a big deal to it. It's at his house.

But aren't ya happy the Jets didn't draft him

There isn't a big deal to it. It's at his house.

But aren't ya happy the Jets didn't draft him

No kidding. I really thought they were going to take him, but our Oline would look even worse than it does now and we'd still have **** at QB.

What's worse, a picture of an NFL QB with a few girls in a hot tub and participating in another person drinking (while no proof of him drinking himself), or an NFL CB who throws 20 grand on the stage of a strip club and who's actions lead to gunshots and a man spending the rest of his life paraylzed from the waist down?

There are a lot of players who do a helluva lot worse than this. This is stuff I did in college.

no one wants to admit it, but i think it's all race related

I don't have my college degree yet since I'm 3 credit's short, because I called Al Sharpton a racist and said the Zionist Jews where as much at fault as the Palestinians in Israel.

It's a diversity class I failed

I dunno - that one brunette is a little broad in the beam. He's too young to have low standards. eh - he was drunk - chalk it up to a good S-face. Good for him.

Anyone else thinks we should of drafted Matt Lienart over Brick now? :confused:

Yes me and many others. When was the last time you saw any Jets players doing normal stuff like this and it being all over the internet.Broadway Joe.............thats right no internet then.Choir boys dont win Super Bowls they go 4-12.

I dunno - that one brunette is a little broad in the beam. He's too young to have low standards. eh - he was drunk - chalk it up to a good S-face. Good for him.

broad in the beam, hahaha, NJ breaking out the salty sailor talk, lol

YES

Youre also the only one who thinks they are underage...:shutit:

I asked if they were, I don't see how this would be a big deal otherwise. And those four women are all pretty average looking women. Nothing special.