Anyone see these Matt Linert pictures?

SayNoToDMC

I asked if they were, I don't see how this would be a big deal otherwise. And those four women are all pretty average looking women. Nothing special.

That just goes to show your an internet BSer... seriously... show us some pictures of the hot chicks you hang out with that make them look "average"

That just goes to show your an internet BSer... seriously... show us some pictures of the hot chicks you hang out with that make them look "average"

Ya know, this is a bull**** argument you're trying to make. The reasons for this:

1. You shouldn't be judging a girly solely on her looks. That's all you get out of a picture.

2. Everyone has different tastes even when it comes to looks.

Seriously, if you guys try to argue this then you're (both) pathetic. Stuff like this pisses me off. It doesn't matter at all.

Arsis has said (I think) that he cares more about personality than looks, and if this is true then kudos to him and you calling him an internet tough guy has no merit.

Ya know, this is a bull**** argument you're trying to make. The reasons for this:

1. You shouldn't be judging a girly solely on her looks. That's all you get out of a picture.

2. Everyone has different tastes even when it comes to looks.

Seriously, if you guys try to argue this then you're (both) pathetic. Stuff like this pisses me off. It doesn't matter at all.

Arsis has said (I think) that he cares more about personality than looks, and if this is true then kudos to him and you calling him an internet tough guy has no merit.

You're right I do, and I had no intention of getting into this with him. I just have different tastes and am not going to drool over a foursome of drunk girls who are in a hot tub with matt leinart(Being With Matt Leinart shows that they have bad taste.)

I'm not bashing Matt Leinart for partying and having some fun, I just don't think he has the luxary of doing this often. He isn't good enough to not be using his free time on practice.

Are they more attractive than the four chicks that you romp in the hot tub with?

I don't make a habit of romping around in hot tubs with 4 random women. I don't make a habit of doing any kind of romping around with any random women. But that is just me and my personal and religious beliefs. Go to any sort of college bar/lounge/club and you'll see 100 of women with the same exact look/personality/intelligence and blood alcohol level. That was my only point.

I don't make a habit of romping around in hot tubs with 4 random women. I don't make a habit of doing any kind of romping around with any random women. But that is just me and my personal and religious beliefs. Go to any sort of college bar/lounge/club and you'll see 100 of women with the same exact look/personality/intelligence and blood alcohol level. That was my only point.

I don't make a habit of romping in the tub with random women, but that's only because I am married and my wife won't let me. If I was in Leinart's position, I would have 10 chicks in the tub and they would just have to be cute, not supermodels (all the better if they were). The guy is living the life of a pro ballplayer and why not.

I don't make a habit of romping in the tub with random women, but that's only because I am married and my wife won't let me. If I was in Leinart's position, I would have 10 chicks in the tub and they would just have to be cute, not supermodels (all the better if they were). The guy is living the life of a pro ballplayer and why not.

I don't have a problem with that, or him. Good for him, I hope he is enjoying himself. I think it says something about him that with a professional football players body and salary that he couldn't get more than 4 women in that tub.

I don't have a problem with that, or him. Good for him, I hope he is enjoying himself. I think it says something about him that with a professional football players body and salary that he couldn't get more than 4 women in that tub.

Maybe he's not a greedy pig and only wanted four. I mean, he doesn't want to beat Darren McFadden in numbers of baby momma's.

"He's not a greedy pig and only wanted four."

Why is our world so damn materialistic? I bet there are better people suffering out there trying to get one, while these delusional fools go for the ones with the most money.

(By the way, I am not one of those people mentioned above.)

Archived