I felt manly today.

PhinHater

So I am watching the Mets game and the fiance tried to change the channel. I then got up and I grabbed the remote out of her hands. She smiled and said I don't want to watch baseball. I then replied with, "get used to it".

About a minute later I look at her and say, "I want some muffins." She gets up and starts baking the muffins in the kitchen.

Now, we have a great relationship, so this is not how we work. We always share and do things equally. But I had to share this because I really feel manly right now.

:gfight:

So I am watching the Mets game and the fiance tried to change the channel. I then got up and I grabbed the remote out of her hands. She smiled and said I don't want to watch baseball. I then replied with, "get used to it".

About a minute later I look at her and say, "I want some muffins." She gets up and starts baking the muffins in the kitchen.

Now, we have a great relationship, so this is not how we work. We always share and do things equally. But I had to share this because I really feel manly right now.

Riiiiiight :yawn:

I would imagine a 'manly' man would have his women fetch him a beer, or a Hungry Man TV dinner (because obviously TV dinners are for the manliest of men), but Muffins? Muffins? That's like going clothes shopping at the mall and telling your girlfriend you want to be wrapped in silk.

I am just glad you didnt have pneumonia while all this happened. :D

Archived