Well, Biznatches,

TomShane

It's been a giggle, but it's time to go. It's been real. It's been nice. It ain't been real nice.

I'm off to join 3Peach for a cruise on the Rainbow Warrior. We gonna save some narwhals from Japanese whaling fleets.

Gonna stop by JetMo's house first and drink some 40s.

Peace out. Holla!

• 5 years later...

Can someone run through the chronology really quick?  I've got bits and pieces: something about a Tom Shane/T0mShane forgetting his own password after he left and then triumphantly returns a couple years ago with a new name or is this two people? 

Tom was here originally.  Then he said he wanted to travel the world so he left us.

I think this thread was when Tabor Jet said let's get Tom to come back.  Tabor talked to Tom, I think they ran into each other at a methadone clinic or something like that.  Anyhow Tom came back on 4/1 that year.

Tom was here originally.  Then he said he wanted to travel the world so he left us.

I think this thread was when Tabor Jet said let's get Tom to come back.  Tabor talked to Tom, I think they ran into each other at a methadone clinic or something like that.  Anyhow Tom came back on 4/1 that year.

It's like the JN's version of the backroom at a video store, back when they still had video stores. All I really wanted to make sure was that there weren't two TomShanes running around, not sure the world is ready for that.

Tom is good at writing goodbye notes then returning and never posting again

That was a good April Fool's Day.  You let all the banned posters back to run the place.  One of them threatened to kill me in a private message, but I can't remember which one.

That was a good April Fool's Day.  You let all the banned posters back to run the place.  One of them threatened to kill me in a private message, but I can't remember which one.

I am assuming he didn't follow through.

Archived