Chad Pennington will lead the JETS to the Superbowl this season!

ECURB

Chad Pennington will start all 16 games, then lead the JETS through the playoffs and to the big game this season.

:toot: You can take that prediction to the BANK!

Max, feel free to let TX have at this thread.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chad Pennington will start all 16 games, then lead the JETS through the playoffs and to the big game this season.

:toot: You can take that prediction to the BANK!

no offense but have you been experimenting with any drugs or such this afternoon?

:toot:You can take that prediction to the BANK!

OK, so I tried to take this to the BANK but they kicked me out. In hindsight they might of been Patriot fans though. They had cameras everywhere.

I don't see the need to start a brand new discussion when you could have just as easily used the search feature and posted in that one. It was literally started no more than 5 days ago.

This was my personal prediction thread... get over it... or prove me wrong.

This was my personal prediction thread... get over it... or prove me wrong.

There is no way that I could prove you wrong, but it hasn't happened yet. I can say that you are more likely to get hit by lighting in rural china than Chad winning this superbowl as the jets starting QB. You are a troll.

There is no way that I could prove you wrong, but it hasn't happened yet. I can say that you are more likely to get hit by lighting in rural china than Chad winning this superbowl as the jets starting QB. You are a troll.

___________ (insert QB name) Will win a superbowl with the NYJ in 2008.

I am not a troll... I like Chad and I love the JETS... it leads to threads like these... but I would support any good QB to win it all with the JETS... :Banane43:

___________ (insert QB name) Will win a superbowl with the NYJ in 2008.

I am not a troll... I like Chad and I love the JETS... it leads to threads like these... but I would support any good QB to win it all with the JETS... :Banane43:

You are a troll, you make outlandish predictions about the future and when someone questions you about it, you don't have a logical and rational discussion about it. There is no debate or back and forth of ideas. You just say dumb stuff like prove you wrong, I can't I prove that your prediction is wrong when it is about something that will happen a year in the future. No one can offer proof either way. You love the FO, you hate the FO. You're a classic troll who only posts to get a rise out of people. I doubt you're even a Jet fan. You're just some dude playing what you think is the "stupid jet homer" to piss people off.

You are a troll, Prove me wrong.

You are a troll, you make outlandish predictions about the future and when someone questions you about it, you don't have a logical and rational discussion about it. There is no debate or back and forth of ideas. You just say dumb stuff like prove you wrong, I can't I prove that your prediction is wrong when it is about something that will happen a year in the future. No one can offer proof either way. You love the FO, you hate the FO. You're a classic troll who only posts to get a rise out of people. I doubt you're even a Jet fan. You're just some dude playing what you think is the "stupid jet homer" to piss people off.

You are a troll, Prove me wrong.

LOL

Ok Buddy.

I dont plan to piss anyone off, its how I feel and most here seem to know and accept that... you just cant wrap your little brain around it.

You like to argue about nothing, and beg to be a mod... thats why you wont be.

LOL

Ok Buddy.

I dont plan to piss anyone off, its how I feel and most here seem to know and accept that... you just cant wrap your little brain around it.

You like to argue about nothing, and beg to be a mod... thats why you wont be.

lol, if you think I really want to be a mod. I think that there would be much better ways about showing my interest in the position if I really were interested. You don't go looking for a job by standing outside the officer building and telling everyone who passed by how awesome you would be at the job.

I can wrap my "little" brain around someone being a fan of a player over a team, I just don't think it is the right way to go about it. I don't enjoy arguing, although a nice logical and rational debate and or discussion about football is always welcomed. It doesn't change the fact that I think that you are a troll and this post is a great example of why. It has nothing to do with the discussion of the topic that was being discussed in the thread(chad winning the superbowl or you being a troll) instead you try to shift the focus away from the point that I was trying to make calling me stupid for not agreeing with you. You don't put any reasons why you feel a certain way or any basis behind your predictions. Why will chad win? what makes you feel that this year is the year? Why am I stupid for thinking that you're just being a troll?

"Prove me wrong." like you love to say.

I dont plan to piss anyone off

That is what I call BS.

Arsis nailed it. You make outlandish predictions and then are not man enough to face the music when you are proven wrong 99% of the time. You simply pass the buck or disappear for weeks at a time.

Pathetic.

That is what I call BS.

Arsis nailed it. You make outlandish predictions and then are not man enough to face the music when you are proven wrong 99% of the time. You simply pass the buck or disappear for weeks at a time.

Pathetic.

I disappear becuase its usually after a loss, I am wasted and dont feel like talking about the team that just pissed me and the rest of the fans off...

Did you defend Drew "The Statue" Bledsoe?

I disappear becuase its usually after a loss, I am wasted and dont feel like talking about the team that just pissed me and the rest of the fans off...

LMAO at this thread Ecurb.

Just a month ago you were on here arguing how this FO was terrible and predictable (as if that matters when judging an FO), and how we wouldn't go anywhere if theyre around. You even said that you would not have minded to see them trade Pennington for some draft picks.

Now Pennington is going to win the Super Bowl under Tangini? Odd.

I seem to remember you sticking around after the Cincy loss last year. I wonder why?

Brady deserved to keep the job in 2001 when Drew was healthy again.

There were a minority of Pats fans, very small, that wanted Drew to get the job back. The rest of us wanted the QB that wins the games he plays.

More than you.

You are the exact same as TX, except your obsession is on a dorky, ****ty QB.

At least TX was witty.

I was going to say the same thing, that Ecurb is the same as TX. But I thought maybe I was the one being a dick to ecurb. But it seems like other people agree with me so I don't feel bad anymore. It's good to see that I'm not the only one here who feels that way.

I was going to say the same thing, that Ecurb is the same as TX. But I thought maybe I was the one being a dick to ecurb. But it seems like other people agree with me so I don't feel bad anymore. It's good to see that I'm not the only one here who feels that way.

I was a dick to ecurb when being a dick to ecurb wasn't cool.

LMAO at this thread Ecurb.

Just a month ago you were on here arguing how this FO was terrible and predictable (as if that matters when judging an FO), and how we wouldn't go anywhere if theyre around. You even said that you would not have minded to see them trade Pennington for some draft picks.

Now Pennington is going to win the Super Bowl under Tangini? Odd.

ecurb2369 has turned into a modern day version of the legendary hit and run poster, rjensen88. he bad mouths somebody or makes a prediction and then it's ''duck and cover''.

lW4s7TETtJA

He was in the other thread calling me an internet bser because I wasn't drooling over the dime a dozen club girls in Matt Leinart's hot tub.

So he once again avoids a thread that he created. Typical.

Matt Leinart can do what he wants. Who cares as he plays for the Cardinals.

Archived