Chad Pennington will lead the JETS to the Superbowl this season!

ECURB

So he once again avoids a thread that he created. Typical.

Matt Leinart can do what he wants. Who cares as he plays for the Cardinals.

Everyone was drooling over the girls and I just said that I thought that they were pretty average. They look like your run of the mill drunken party girls to me. Ecurb took the opportunity to call me out over it, lol. Matt Leinart should spend some more of his free time practicing and going over game tape.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, NJ, any guess on when the entire Cubs lineup is going to quit doing that and start playing baseball?

All indications are we're in for some additional sausage slapping... I think that's good though.... a Lou meltdown will get it on track and is worth the price of admission in itself. I'm thinking around game 14, 15, maybe as high as 19 or 20. Well see.

POTW.

As for your initial post, however, the Jets aren't sniffing the Super Bowl, no matter WHO the QB is.

If we trade our 6th rounder for Tom Brady and drafted Vernon Gholston with the #6 overall and Limas Sweed or James Hardy in round 2 we'd have a shot...

Im just interestested with certain dildo riding tough guys.

I wasn't say you specifically, and I'm not tough guy, I never said I would win. I'd probably lose but everyone needs a good arse kicking every once in a while to keep them grounded.

I wasn't say you specifically, and I'm not tough guy, I never said I would win. I'd probably lose but everyone needs a good arse kicking every once in a while to keep them grounded.

Yes I agreee Arsis, people need to remember that they are not

Is it me or has ecurb disappeared once gain?

Dude it has been what? 18 hours? LOL

ecurb2369 has turned into a modern day version of the legendary hit and run poster, rjensen88. he bad mouths somebody or makes a prediction and then it's ''duck and cover''.

Sorry BP I just dont have the time to be here all the time anymore... thats why I seem to come and go... becuase I do!

The bottom line says ecurb is a douchebag.

Dude it has been what? 18 hours? LOL

Sorry BP I just dont have the time to be here all the time anymore... thats why I seem to come and go... becuase I do!

I'm just stating the truth. There is a reason you start these ridiculous threads.

• 3 months later...
The only way Chad starts a game this season is if Clemens gets injured.

It's time to end this Chad pipe dream. It's just embarrasing now.

very embarassing

if Chad was this teams starter he wouldnt have lost it so many damn times

how much longer do we need to put blind faith in him?

Have you been smoking some tainted happy grass?

You suck.

Chad is going to own this season. 16-0!! WOOO!

Seriously though. I'm guessing 10-11 wins and a playoff berth with Pennington. He's proven in the past that he is good enough to do that. With this team, he should have his best season post-injury.

You will be ashamed when Chad goes down as the greatest JETS QB in history.

What's with the sudden man love for Chad running amok in this thread...doyou guys know something I dont? O_o

Archived