Chad Pennington will lead the JETS to the Superbowl this season!

ECURB

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How exactly?

His shoulder has been healed for years now... he worked on his mechanics... he has had years under Shotty and has mastered the system... he will run the O better than ever and have the Oline to lead the charge.

His shoulder has been healed for years now... he worked on his mechanics... he has had years under Shotty and has mastered the system... he will run the O better than ever and have the Oline to lead the charge.

I wish I could think as optimistically as you do

But it sucks even worse when the JETS crash and burn and Im thinking superbowl!

I know how you feel. I can always convince myself that the Jets are better than they are. Had myself convinced we were a contender last season. Boy did I get a rude awakening in week 1.

So what's the story now ecurb? You gonna start posting more again? Chad needs you in this time of uncertainty. The Clemenites will be very hard on him over the preseason.

I know how you feel. I can always convince myself that the Jets are better than they are. Had myself convinced we were a contender last season. Boy did I get a rude awakening in week 1.

So what's the story now ecurb? You gonna start posting more again? Chad needs you in this time of uncertainty. The Clemenites will be very hard on him over the preseason.

Cant post more... I work too much... but I am getting damn excited about the season!

Haaaaaahahahaha

But you may be right, it's not exactly like the Jets have a lot of great QB's in their history.

not hard to top Ken Anderson or Vinny T for 2nd

but Chad has to win TWO rings to be better than "the drunk one". if he wins one, Joe Willie is still better.

If Chad wins ONE superbowl in Todays NFL... he is better... he has better stats already.

I highly doubt he wins a SB.

I thought that he could do it in 2004 but no, injuries hit him, there was God awful coaching and there was Doug ****ing Brien. We had a chance that season, and it didn't work out.

Archived