How many runs will Moose give up?

Maxman

G-dammit. Why the hell is Moose pitching today ? Can't we save him for TB.

Friggin Girardi p!ssing me off already. :P

If Moose give them 6 innings I will be less p!ssed. :P

Yeah Hughes or Kennedy should be starting today. Mussina should be the 5th starter, not the #2 or #3.

I've NEVER liked Moose on this team and this year is no exception. The only thing I can hope is that last year he learned that the Yankees don't really expect much from him so he doesn't have that weight on his shoulders. He pitches worse with that weight.

nice. maybe you should be on Baseball Tonight.

would rep you... but I have to spread it around... totally unfair. I should be able to rep you as much as i like. its not my fault you have so many good posts.

I'd bet my life that I wouldn't be any worse than the morons they have doing it now.

no, I called it! :D

that you did. ;)

It would be impossible to be worse than them.

But you will have to learn the technique of blowing smoke up the ass of the viewers.

I'd love to know how those people get a job talking **** about sports for a living.

Moose hung in there for us tonight

It;s early. and Moose has to change his approach a bit. I still think he'll be okay for us

He's going to struggle this year. He'll have some flashes of his former self, but he'll never really be that guy again.

Joe Torre couldn't perma-bench him. Do any of you think Girardi will?

I heard "Hooray Rod" hit a 2 run homer when the Yankees were down 5-0.

The Yankees have plenty of offense but their bullpen sucks balls.

Ummm...their Pen has given up 1 run to boston's 4 :roll:

Moose hung in there for us tonight

It;s early. and Moose has to change his approach a bit. I still think he'll be okay for us

I do think he will be alright (as a # 5). The biggest problem is he is going to get lit up a few times when he has a bad night. He doesn't have much room for error. But by all means, he is the least of their worries.

Archived