Pro Football Weekly Mock

KINGDIRK

Theyve got Chris Long falling out of the Top 5 and the Jets PASSING on long for Jonathon Stewart. You can sell me on the idea of Long falling out of the Top 5, but not on the idea Mangini (Mr. I love intangibles and character) would pass on Long for an RB.

Getting Long would be $$. While he ceiling may not be as high as a Vernon Gholston, Long should be a very solid football player for years to come.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDraft/Draft+Extras/2008/mock2302.htm

Theyve got Chris Long falling out of the Top 5 and the Jets PASSING on long for Jonathon Stewart. You can sell me on the idea of Long falling out of the Top 5, but not on the idea Mangini (Mr. I love intangibles and character) would pass on Long for an RB.

Getting Long would be $$. While he ceiling may not be as high as a Vernon Gholston, Long should be a very solid football player for years to come.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDraft/Draft+Extras/2008/mock2302.htm

This is the most far fetched mock I've seen yet. I don't see Long falling out of the top 5, but if he did - no way the Jets take Stewart over Long. This isn't Rich Kotite/Hickey we're talking about. If the Jets take a RB at 6 it will be McFadden. If he's not there then the Jets go D.

The more I think about this, I believe this guy is a Cheaters fan. He "forces" Long out of the top 5 just to be conveniently taken by the Cheaters after the Jets inexplicably pass on him. At least the writer could have had Mcfadden and Long falling to us, and us taking McFadden to make it more credible.

thats the worst mock ive ever seen...ill jump off the balcony if this scenario happened lol passing on long wont happen

As retarded as that mock is, I would love to see Long fall to us. What a freekin gift that would be.

Would love to see Oakland faced with a McFadden/Long decision. Throw the fact that Howie played for them out the window. That was years ago. Hopefully old man Davis drafts the super athlete....

This is the most far fetched mock I've seen yet. I don't see Long falling out of the top 5, but if he did - no way the Jets take Stewart over Long. This isn't Rich Kotite/Hickey we're talking about. If the Jets take a RB at 6 it will be McFadden. If he's not there then the Jets go D.

The more I think about this, I believe this guy is a Cheaters fan. He "forces" Long out of the top 5 just to be conveniently taken by the Cheaters after the Jets inexplicably pass on him. At least the writer could have had Mcfadden and Long falling to us, and us taking McFadden to make it more credible.

The Raiders aren't going to pick Gholston over Howie Jr. This mock is stupid. If the Raiders are picking a DE/OLB, they'll take Long if he's available.

Archived