Farve contemplating a return?

Alk

In other words.... He put's on a Jets jersey and u say "F that!". :)

No I lost respect for him long before the Jets were in the discussion. I looked past his BS antics the past 5 years but when he retired then decided to come back that was the last straw.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No I lost respect for him long before the Jets were in the discussion. I looked past his BS antics the past 5 years but when he retired then decided to come back that was the last straw.

Look, if that guy had retired, then unretired, then retired again then unretired yet again then signed with the clowns i'd have loved him right up to the point where he showed up in a clowns uni. Then, all bets are off! I'd hate him. I think u are in denial. lol

Look, if that guy had retired, then unretired, then retired again then unretired yet again then signed with the clowns i'd have loved him right up to the point where he showed up in a clowns uni. Then, all bets are off! I'd hate him. I think u are in denial. lol

Not at all, you can go back and look at my posts. I just grew tired of this attention $hit that he was pulling. The dude might as well kill himself the day he can't throw a football anymore because once people stop caring (and they will) he'll wilt up and die.

• 4 months later...
I'm looking forward to bumping this thread.

I said I'd do it regardless and so here it is.

I took a serious amount of crap for not liking the Favre trade. I was apparently "schooled" and "owned" all day long. Yeah, right.

The Favre trade was a terrible desicion and an absolute WASTE of a draft pick.

I said I'd do it regardless and so here it is.

I took a serious amount of crap for not liking the Favre trade. I was apparently "schooled" and "owned" all day long. Yeah, right.

The Favre trade was a terrible desicion and an absolute WASTE of a draft pick.

The Packers went from 13-3 and a championship game appearance against the eventual champs to 6-10 without Favre. So the way I look at it Favre wasn't the problem.

The Packers went from 13-3 and a championship game appearance against the eventual champs to 6-10 without Favre. So the way I look at it Favre wasn't the problem.

Cullen Jenkins was a bigger loss for the Packers this season than Brett Favre.

Did you watch Aaron Rodgers play this season? I'd take him over Favre ten times out of ten.

People hate him solely because of how much adolation he receives from those in the media, which sometimes can border on excessive. The guy, to me, is the epitome of what you want in a football player, and in terms of that and his demeanor outside of football, I don't think there is any reason to hate him beyond that maybe your a Bears fan and he's burned you one too many times. People tend to s*** on guys who've done so swell for so long not because of anything the guy's done, but simply because of envy. Jets fans hate Tom Brady, but it's not because he gets arrested or beats his gf, but because he's so god damn good and he finds a way to beat you like Marino did. He's constantly in the limelight (and has shown no reason why he shouldn't be) People wouldn't s*** on guys like Brady and Favre if they were on the team you were rooting for.

great post

Cullen Jenkins was a bigger loss for the Packers this season than Brett Favre.

Did you watch Aaron Rodgers play this season? I'd take him over Favre ten times out of ten.

Favre's numbers were better with the same offense and he was clearly the reason for the step back. The Packers had a better team around Favre than the Jets did. Plain and simple.

Favre's numbers were better with the same offense and he was clearly the reason for the step back. The Packers had a better team around Favre than the Jets did. Plain and simple.

That was one of my points throughout this thread and one of the main reasons I never wanted Favre. He was never going to do here what he did in GB through 2007 and it was crazy of Jet fans to think so.

I still think The Packers made the right desicion though in going with Rodgers. He'll be a good QB for a long time.

That was one of my points throughout this thread and one of the main reasons I never wanted Favre. He was never going to do here what he did in GB through 2007 and it was crazy of Jet fans to think so.

I still think The Packers made the right desicion though in going with Rodgers. He'll be a good QB for a long time.

I agree that GB made the right decision and one the Jets should have made in retrospect. But only because the Jets just weren't good enough to win this season with or without Favre. I do not like Rodgers as a QB. I think he is limited as you are not going to have Driver, J Jones and Jennings as WR's every year. Along with a good OL and running game.

Archived